Jake's photo - backstage BATM tour

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Jake's photo - backstage BATM tour

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Forgive me but I could not resist .. I love this picture.. 8)

Secret Loser

Re: Jake's photo - backstage BATM tour

Postby seasons » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm

You know Aga-Ta, I wasn't sure about you at first, but you have turned out to be a most welcome surprise at this site. Usually someone new who comes on here and starts posting a lot is usually full of drama and BS, but you are obviously a very passionate fan and I think it's very cool.

Not to mention, you are officially the QUEEN of finding all the of the best unseen Jake photo's on the web!! Another great one here!

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 am

seasons wrote:You know Aga-Ta, I wasn't sure about you at first, but you have turned out to be a most welcome surprise at this site. Usually someone new who comes on here and starts posting a lot is usually full of drama and BS, but you are obviously a very passionate fan and I think it's very cool.

Not to mention, you are officially the QUEEN of finding all the of the best unseen Jake photo's on the web!! Another great one here!

You don't even know how I got to read these words... :)
Actually you could bury with "new" photographs here but I don't want to overdo it .. :wink:

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 pm

No...over do it please.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:37 pm

seasons wrote:You know Aga-Ta, I wasn't sure about you at first, but you have turned out to be a most welcome surprise at this site. Usually someone new who comes on here and starts posting a lot is usually full of drama and BS, but you are obviously a very passionate fan and I think it's very cool.Not to mention, you are officially the QUEEN of finding all the of the best unseen Jake photo's on the web!! Another great one here!

THE BAD THING ABOUT IT, IS THROUGH HER CONTACT WITH THE POLISH fotoo.pl SEEMS TO BE THAT THE AUTHORS/PHOTOGRAPHERS COPYRIGHT AND NAMES ARE ERASED !! - MAYBE THAT SHE IS WORKING WITH IT -SHE SAID THINGS THAT SOUNDS F*KN STRANGE

IT'S MY THEORY OR ASK THE ADM :!:

All Access Member

Postby jimiforrest » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Aga-Ta is in Warsaw Poland. She has to translate everything back and forth when she posts. Her english is not very good. I'm sure that is the main reason for people taking some of the things she posts the wrong way. It's not intentional, simply her interpretation between the languages. She definitely has gound a trove of pics of Jake we've never seen before.

She contacted me on facebook yesterday. It appears her account here has been de-activiated. She asked me to find out what happened or if she did something wrong. Can one of the admins contact me privately and fill me in? Thanks.

All The Best,
Jimi

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am

jimiforrest wrote: It appears her account here has been de-activiated. She asked me to find out what happened or if she did something wrong.

wait, so she's bringing something "new" to the table and she's shut down?
way to go :roll:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Jimi - thanks for intercession. With that my English, I feel a bit like a disability ..
Allfyve - Where did this idea that I could deliberately advertise something..???
I just used an incorrect image hosting - upload themselves automatically when they add their address, also I didn't like it but the head didn't occur to me that some Polish address will anyone bother to English-speaking forum. Of course I change the page dedicated to hosting images on one that automatically doesn't append any information .
Btw - I work in a beauty salon and I don't have nothing to do with this site.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm sorry - but unfortunately I don't know the author of this picture, or anything it doesn't remove.

I have discussed this before - if only I know the author of the pictures I give it his name.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 pm

jimiforrest wrote:Aga-Ta is in Warsaw Poland. She has to translate everything back and forth when she posts. Her english is not very good. I'm sure that is the main reason for people taking some of the things she posts the wrong way. It's not intentional, simply her interpretation between the languages. She definitely has gound a trove of pics of Jake we've never seen before.She contacted me on facebook yesterday. It appears her account here has been de-activiated. She asked me to find out what happened or if she did something wrong. Can one of the admins contact me privately and fill me in? Thanks.
All The Best,
Jimi

i believe you for a week-i think she pretending not knowing english ,,,,, the logic maybe fails But she puts in words not even google would translate
:?: :?:

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Allfyve wrote:
jimiforrest wrote:Aga-Ta is in Warsaw Poland. She has to translate everything back and forth when she posts. Her english is not very good. I'm sure that is the main reason for people taking some of the things she posts the wrong way. It's not intentional, simply her interpretation between the languages. She definitely has gound a trove of pics of Jake we've never seen before.She contacted me on facebook yesterday. It appears her account here has been de-activiated. She asked me to find out what happened or if she did something wrong. Can one of the admins contact me privately and fill me in? Thanks.
All The Best,
Jimi

i believe you for a week-i think she pretending not knowing english ,,,,, the logic maybe fails But she puts in words not even google would translate
:?: :?:

You talk about me with me, that in the other person - it's not very nice.
I really don't know what you mean? You still clings to me ..
You make have any conspiracy theories ... I really don't understand.
You have no idea how exactly translator translates from Polish, except that there are many other translators in the network, at the beginning used the three at the same time, and yet something has changed in the same sense.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:I'm sorry - but unfortunately I don't know the author of this picture, or anything it doesn't remove.I have discussed this before - if only I know the author of the pictures I give it his name.

THIS IS SHIT :!: THIS fotoo.pl IS ILLEGAL AND IF YOU FUCKING DONT KNOW THE PHOTOGRAPHERS NAME DONT, I SAY DONT PUT THIS fotoo.pl INSTEAD- :!: :!: :!: YOU GOT EFFING FRIENDS AND THEY HELP AND YOU ARE MAKING fotoo.pl BEING NOTICED LIKE AN ADVERTISEMENT

ATLEAST THIS TIME ISNT JAKE E SUFFERING BY ANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT EVENTHOUGH THE PIXT ARE ON HIM
:!: :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:31 pm

After I wrote that I will not use the services of fotoo.pl, insert pictures there just because it's a convenient hosting and in my language.
Now, just looking for another website to insert photos on the server - can you help me with this?

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Can you not understand that I doesn't placed this inscription - only that service is done automatically ..? I didn't have any effect on it.
I am looking for another site but the ones that I checked so far are not ideal-I don't view inserted pictures or choose the size ..Anyway - my meager search results you can see yourself in another post ..I just insert thumbnails
You still don't understand, after all, I am not the only person who puts pictures here?
Can you give me instructions - how and in what form I should insert here the pictures to everyone satisfied.? Of course you think.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:After I wrote that I will not use the services of fotoo.pl, insert pictures there just because it's a convenient hosting and in my language.Now, just looking for another website to insert photos on the server - can you help me with this?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECONSIDERING CONCERNING THE ARTISTS :!: :!: ELSE I CAN'T HELP U RIGHT NOW ABOUT ANY SITE ..

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...