Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:57 am

Image

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:14 pm

:twisted: NICE...'And vintage photo of OZZY and his band 1986-The Ultimate Sin Tour, which was a mega success :!: With a solid line-up l-r Jake E. Lee-Guitar (no shirt on), Randy Castello-Drums (wearing Robe), Phil Soussan-Bass (decked out in Outfit) and Ozzy Osbourne (wearing Robe, w/Crazy look on his face) and the guy with the black cat T-shirt "sorry" I don't know who that could be!? He sorta looks like Rudy Sarzo maybe Bob Daisley but I don't think so. Anyway, great Classic pic of JAKE E. LEE's :twisted: Classic backstage Concert pix. Awesome :!:

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Shadow wrote::twisted: NICE...'And vintage photo of OZZY and his band 1986-The Ultimate Sin Tour, which was a mega success :!: With a solid line-up l-r Jake E. Lee-Guitar (no shirt on), Randy Castello-Drums (wearing Robe), Phil Soussan-Bass (decked out in Outfit) and Ozzy Osbourne (wearing Robe, w/Crazy look on his face) and the guy with the black cat T-shirt "sorry" I don't know who that could be!? He sorta looks like Rudy Sarzo maybe Bob Daisley but I don't think so. Anyway, great Classic pic of JAKE E. LEE's :twisted: Classic backstage Concert pix. Awesome :!:


Also I was wondering who is this guy on the right-it seems to me that's is a man of service, technical - with such a tour is working a lot of people.

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: auckland new zealand

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby sytharnia » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm picking its John Sinclair as he was the touring keyboard player for that tour

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Aga-Ta » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 am

sytharnia wrote:I'm picking its John Sinclair as he was the touring keyboard player for that tour


You're right - I completely forgot about the keyboard .. :)

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: BFE

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Doobie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Ozzy has Fred Flintstone feet *vomit*

All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
sytharnia wrote:I'm picking its John Sinclair as he was the touring keyboard player for that tour


You're right - I completely forgot about the keyboard .. :)


Okay, so it's John Sinclair "thanks" for the infor sytharnia. 8)

Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby stringstapper » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 am

i put this photo(sorry for swiping it) on the official ozzy facebook page as its a great shot,it lasted all of 5 mins before the page administrator deleted it.Am wondering does ozzy maybe look after the page personally.Was a bit uncalled for i thought to banish it

Ultimate Sinner
User avatar
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Piscataway, NJ

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby johnorlitta » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 am

Ozzy probably doesn't want anyone to see his feet :lol:
"We give you Jake E. Lee: the man who hates time and tremolos"

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: BFE

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby Doobie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 am

johnorlitta wrote:Ozzy probably doesn't want anyone to see his feet :lol:


And, now we know why!!

Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Ozzy's band - backstage after the concert 1986

Postby remo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Thats John Sinclair, he played with Uriah Heep and Savoy Brown (amongst others), and he also played on the spinal tap album this is spinal tap

Return to All things Jake E Lee...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest