Pix of Jake in studio

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Pix of Jake in studio

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 pm

The first photo is my fresh find, secondly, of course, you could see. 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Pix of Jake in studio

Postby Elpowerkapo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 pm

These pictures are amazing, I would like to know that Jake will surprise us :)

Postby stringstapper » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 pm

surprised to see him with a les paul

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm

These were taken at the Tone Factory in Vegas. If you go to the Tone Factory website you can view some more. At least you used to be able to. I have not been on that site in quite some time.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

macheted01 wrote:These were taken at the Tone Factory in Vegas. If you go to the Tone Factory website you can view some more. At least you used to be able to. I have not been on that site in quite some time.

Thanks, actually on this website is yet some pictures of Jake . :)
http://www.thetonefactory.com/#/gallery____%7C

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 pm

There is one of jake sitting on a couch talking to probably the engineer with a woman sitting next to him...is it the 3 day crush drummer??? or something we don't know about??

Ultimate Sinner

Postby nata115 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:44 am

sytharnia
Which one photo?

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:51 am

If its the one I am thinking about, it does look like her, but that is a pretty old pic. on that site. I just went to the site and it is all different from what it used to be. They give the site an ovehaul from when I was there last. Pretty sure I wouldnt get your hopes up for the 3 Day Crrush thing. The most recent thing I seen due out was some tracking he did for a girl by the name of Sarah Thiele. Her music style is like Sarah Mclachlan. That was supposed to be due out this last fall and has not yet materialized. I check in every now and then on the Tone Factory site because he seems most active there.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:35 am

nata115 wrote:sytharnia
Which one photo?

site won't load for me at the moment but I have googled her and i'm pretty sure it is Sarah Thiele

Ultimate Sinner

Postby nata115 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am

Or maybe some girlfriend....... :roll:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:16 pm

:D Oh, my what a enraptureing in Studio photos of JAKE E. LEE in Home City of Las Vegas at the In Tone Studio: doing what he loves createing a solid groove, so serious. 8) So this is where the elusive da Oge spends alot of his time at...'how, cool. I love the warm rich feels of these Classic pix and JAKE looks serene, complete and at one with himself. Wow, breathtaking especially the 1st photo of JAKE. 8O

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:27 pm

macheted01 wrote:If its the one I am thinking about, it does look like her, but that is a pretty old pic. on that site. I just went to the site and it is all different from what it used to be. They give the site an ovehaul from when I was there last. Pretty sure I wouldnt get your hopes up for the 3 Day Crrush thing. The most recent thing I seen due out was some tracking he did for a girl by the name of Sarah Thiele. Her music style is like Sarah Mclachlan. That was supposed to be due out this last fall and has not yet materialized. I check in every now and then on the Tone Factory site because he seems most active there.

Yeah, he/Jake E. Lee has put in some music-groove time with this young lady musician Sarah Thiele. JAKE and some other Classic musicians helped out this promising Solo Music Artist and the album was supposed to have been released in Fall 2011?!? Hopefully it will be released in the Spring/Summer 2012. I heard samples from her Website and they sound awesome :!: 8)

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 pm

This is the same studio where a majority of Retraced was created. So he has been around there a long time. There is a probably a ton of stuff out there that he has offered his guitar mastery on, that we dont even know about.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 pm

macheted01 wrote:This is the same studio where a majority of Retraced was created. So he has been around there a long time. There is a probably a ton of stuff out there that he has offered his guitar mastery on, that we dont even know about.

Wow, that's some insightful information there macheted01 AND "thanks" for your comment input. Surely I hope JAKE E. LEE will be credited for all the Master grooves he brought to vivid Life throughout his time at this Classic Music Studio The TONE FACTORY. And hoping that JAKE will soon do another solid Solo creation there and other cool stuff & be Credited for it! :twisted: Peace.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby johnorlitta » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 pm

The 2nd. photo is a really cool action shot, his picking hand looks like it's about to hit Mach 1.
"We give you Jake E. Lee: the man who hates time and tremolos"

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...