ozzy touring europe spring 2012

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

ozzy touring europe spring 2012

Postby dixiefix » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm

I rushed reading through the Sweden Rock magazine today and their latest number is about ozzy's touring in Europe( starting in the Czech Republic)and picked up some stuff from the interview with ozzy and like 80 % was about Randy -rip :
''ozzy /sharon had a discussion if to contact Michael schenker or
John Sykes to replace Randy R, then the interview continuing about Brad Gillis like great a replacement and that Marq Torien had a try so was Bernie Torme an alternative to ozzy .....
next up was the batstory and the wild 80s, the rehabs and then stories with Zack wylde's success but most of it was about RandyR ''saving'' ozzys life...
:( .... BUT nothing, not even the name Jake e lee was mentioned through the whole text.... i wonder really what bad Jake e has done to Ozzy :!: :?:
Jake was classical trained and could have been playing even keyboards on these Ozzy records(only) Jake was one of the most intelligent musician out there a straight-A student+ his skilled on stage, his knowledge of art,etc,etc

Killer of Giants

Re: ozzy touring europe spring 2012

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm

dixiefix-does not make sense about it too much to wonder ..
Perhaps Jake did not do anything wrong-quite the opposite may be .. maybe Ozzy wants to just forget about that period of his life, and Jake just him associate with this ..?
It may also be that he really anything from that period can not remember .. :wink:
Anyway - we'll never know why Ozzy Jake ignores the participation and success in his musical career.
What course did not change the fact that for fans of Jake is sad.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:35 am

Ozzy was happy to have him in the band writing his songs and making him millions...he's an ungrateful old bastard and it will be a cold day in hell before I part with any money to go and see him stumbling aimlessly around the stage croaking out the 1000th rendition of 'I dont Know'. If he cant bring himself to just mention Jake and show even the most vague and distant respect for Jake then he can fuck off. Ozzy bores me.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Sunrise wrote:Ozzy was happy to have him in the band writing his songs and making him millions...he's an ungrateful old bastard and it will be a cold day in hell before I part with any money to go and see him stumbling aimlessly around the stage croaking out the 1000th rendition of 'I dont Know'. If he cant bring himself to just mention Jake and show even the most vague and distant respect for Jake then he can fuck off. Ozzy bores me.

:lol: right on spot !
But the TVseries the osbournes- at least was funny and made money.....

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:dixiefix-does not make sense about it too much to wonder ..Perhaps Jake did not do anything wrong-

my question is rhetorical and i mean of course he hasnt done anything ''wrong''
eventhough he is ignored and of Ozzy ''forgotten'' still BATM is Oz's most aired tune on the Sweden radio 8O

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Dixie - I think the questions you raised in your original post are exactly the reasons we only get random Jake sightings. It's so unfortunate. Even now you can go on youtube and see Jake praised in almost every Ozzy video that's posted.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:40 pm

dixiefix wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:dixiefix-does not make sense about it too much to wonder ..Perhaps Jake did not do anything wrong-

my question is rhetorical and i mean of course he hasnt done anything ''wrong''
eventhough he is ignored and of Ozzy ''forgotten'' still BATM is Oz's most aired tune on the Sweden radio 8O

Sorry, sometimes I can't understand something .. It's through this my bad English. but thanks for the info - I did take it literally .. :wink: However I'm glad that it was a rhetorical question .

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Secretloser » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi everyone. Firstly, I'm new to the site so I just wanna let you know that its great reading your posts about Jake. I'm loving it! I can't believe I never joined earlier.
Such as yourselves, I'm really disappointed with Ozzy's seemingly negetive views in regards to Jake, although I think Aga-Ta (dzien dobry!) makes a good point about Ozzy wanting "to just forget about that period of his life". Did you guys see Ozzys reaction when watching the "Bark at the Moon" & "Ultimate Sin" clips on "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne"? He just seems to hate this period which pisses me off. He could've at least said a few positive things about Jake, so may be there is bad blood between the two. Jake definitely deserves more respect from Ozzy though.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Dzien dobry... that's hello in polish right? ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Well if he wants to forget about this period in his past he has already admitted he cant remember any of it anyway, he was either drunk or on drugs, it was Jake and the other guys who held it together for him.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 pm

MetalHead wrote:Dzien dobry... that's hello in polish right? ;)

This is a more formal greeting :wink:
-it means "good morning". :)
Hello in my language means "Cześć" or "Hej". :wink:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Secretloser » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Yes MetalHead, it is Polish. Both my parents are from Poland so I know how to roughly speak it (I struggle with reading & writing it though). Being from Sweden are you a Sabaton fan? God bless that band for writing great tracks like "40 : 1" & "Uprising". Those songs can make anyone (especially the Poles though of course) raise their fists & yell!!! :)

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 am

Aga-Ta wrote:
MetalHead wrote:Dzien dobry... that's hello in polish right? ;)

This is a more formal greeting :wink:
-it means "good morning". :)
Hello in my language means "Cześć" or "Hej". :wink:

Oh, alright :) I thought it sounded familiar :)
Used to work with a guy that was married to a polish woman :)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Return to All things Jake E Lee...