ALERT! New Jake sighting everybody!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: ALERT! New Jake sighting everybody!

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 am

angelrabbit wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:
nata115 wrote:Hmm.... and what about Gigi? :roll:

Unless I'm mistaken, they broke up in 2008.

How did you know?
we saw some pictures Jake and Gigi were together in a bar in Las Vegas,
recently :roll:

I don't remember where I read about it, probably on some Japanese blog.
There is much in love with Jake fangirls that know much about him.
I accepted this information as fact.
Gigi I added to my friends on facebook, it does not mention Jake even a word - there is no single picture.
As if he never existed in her life.
Besides - I did not see their common picture for many years, so willingly would see these pictures, of which you speak.
But I saw some pictures of Jake with an attractive, much younger than he blonde - made in about 2009.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 am

Aga-Ta wrote: But I saw some pictures of Jake with an attractive, much younger than he blonde - made in about 2009.

,,,did you also see pictures of young blondes wif him ,ooohhhhpss that's scary... :o
well ''i guess'' this is attractive to be blonde, thats why almost everybody is bleaching their hair,,,, :!:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Ultimate Sinner

Postby nata115 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 am

In my opinion, Jake needs yong women..... I just can`t imagine him with 50 years old chick.... sorry.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 am

dixiefix wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote: But I saw some pictures of Jake with an attractive, much younger than he blonde - made in about 2009.

,,,did you also see pictures of young blondes wif him ,ooohhhhpss that's scary... :o
well ''i guess'' this is attractive to be blonde, thats why almost everybody is bleaching their hair,,,, :!:

I don't know what you mean .. you claim to women, that color or lighten your hair...?
Btw, you're also remind me of a certain person, who was recently in this forum, and with which I could not get along.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
dixiefix wrote:

I don't know what you mean .. you claim to women, that color or lighten your hair...?
Btw, you're also remind me of a certain person, who was recently in this forum, and with which I could not get along.

and i really i dont understand what you mean either, sry..... i liked dying my hair black before.´but blondes are very common and so what person am i then??? ,,,,,,,
BTW- u know Vegas , there are sure plenty of ex-wannabe-hollywood ''stars'' that didnt make it. Vegas is, even in the mornings 8-9.00/ 24h's busyhkrs and money/fame is EVERYTHING....-i know!

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 pm

dixiefix wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:
dixiefix wrote:

and i really i dont understand what you mean either, sry..... i liked dying my hair black before.´but blondes are very common and so what person am i then??? ,,,,,,,
BTW- u know Vegas , there are sure plenty of ex-wannabe-hollywood ''stars'' that didnt make it. Vegas is, even in the mornings 8-9.00/ 24h's busyhkrs and money/fame is EVERYTHING....-i know!

Allfyve - Now I'm sure it was you.
Your writing style is very characteristic .. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:Allfyve - Now I'm sure it was you.
Your writing style is very characteristic .. :wink:

Allfyve ? ohs there is another Swede around here !?!!
-i was asking Metalhead if he was swedish/where from,,,, -i'm waiting for an answer !!!hallooo halloo !!

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Aga-Ta, don't worry about some of these goofballs in here who only want to fight. You are up on things and you know your stuff, so don't listen to them.

Stay cool.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

seasons wrote:Aga-Ta, don't worry about some of these goofballs in here who only want to fight. You are up on things and you know your stuff, so don't listen to them.Stay cool.

haircolor, name !?you know- there are no provocations or being goofballs when people answering her /Aga-Ta's questions !
-and what do You know about Jake's activities in Vegas ? LV is what it is ,,,,

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Not sure what any of Sass Jordans music sounds like these days but she was far from a country western artist earlier on. She had Stevie Salas laying down her guitar work for awhile and he was no lightweight by any means. I could see Jake ripping it up on the guitar with her.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

After a little research, this is what Sass had to say:

something happened in Las Vegas that was really a GREAT experience ... I got to meet the legendary and elusive Jake E. Lee .. what a lovely human being and he is one of the greats .. i have a feeling he's coming back!!!

She just met him and thats it. Seems though there is a little more noise being made about Jake as of lately. So maybe something is in the works.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 pm

macheted01 wrote:Not sure what any of Sass Jordans music sounds like these days but she was far from a country western artist earlier on. .

well i checked more on youtube and she isnot country except that song

so well still i dont think they will 'airing' out anything ''private'' yet ,if
But

it's just a pity nothing has happened in Jake's own composed music,,,,,,,,, why's

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby metalk76 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 pm

She as more like a southern blues rock sound! Sort of like The Black Crows.... She was a back-up singer in a band called The Box (from Montreal,Qc.) before her solo career :)

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...