Jake and Rough Cutt- PIC-1984

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake and Rough Cutt- PIC-1984

Postby dixiefix » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
dixiefix wrote:
Sunrise wrote:These shots your finding are incredible...so many thanks. ...

u 'll find all these pictures on www.imageshack.us -And just mouseclick right/properties + url
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6885 ... hcutt2.jpg

take your time! :)

Yeah, are hosted on imageshack because I put them there herself. :D
I had them put on some server to be able to share them here. 8)

no its not from imagechack.??..... how else can you keep the ORIGINALS from usa/uk/grmany photographer at home ?????
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby metalk76 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks so much Agata :D I appreciate-it. You are the best <3 Keep-on posting Jake pix :)

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Trust me Aga-Ta. I know that you know your stuff, but I actually personally know Dave Alford as he used to live around this area. Go look at other pictures around that time of Rough Cutt and you'll quickly see that that is not him. He was Blonde then and very unmistakably so.

That may be a guy named Dave, but it's not Alford. And notice that in that photo, in the listing of the Rough Cutt guys names, he uses their initials, in everyone elses he puts the full name.

And no Doobie, the guy on the left is Matt Thorr (or Thorne as he is back to using now) the bassist of Rough Cutt.

I am the Hear N Aid master, however silly that may sound, so anything pertaining to any Hear N Aid alumni, I am extremely informed on to say the very least.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:35 am

You mean on the right? Looking at the picture from our perspective, the dude on the far right.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 pm

seasons wrote:Trust me Aga-Ta. I know that you know your stuff, but I actually personally know Dave Alford as he used to live around this area. Go look at other pictures around that time of Rough Cutt and you'll quickly see that that is not him. He was Blonde then and very unmistakably so.

That may be a guy named Dave, but it's not Alford. And notice that in that photo, in the listing of the Rough Cutt guys names, he uses their initials, in everyone elses he puts the full name.

And no Doobie, the guy on the left is Matt Thorr (or Thorne as he is back to using now) the bassist of Rough Cutt.

I am the Hear N Aid master, however silly that may sound, so anything pertaining to any Hear N Aid alumni, I am extremely informed on to say the very least.

Funny thing, but even though I've never seen Dave live, however I still think that this might be he .. :D
Photos are signed differently - some are only names, initials and sometimes the names are given mainly for people outside the team or former members :)
If this photo was there another Dave-that would be given his name.. :wink:
I know from personal experience that people in the pictures may come gets totally do not like each other.
In addition, after careful examination, facial bones, hair color, how to arrange his hair, rear sight, the shape of the eyebrows, nose - just based on other images came to the conclusion that, but this is Dave.
Even the photo below, is made a little later, Dave and Matt have a little bit longer hair - but everything else is correct.
I know-that you know him personally, and that the guy in this picture completely you don't reminds, but it can happen with pictures.
Same I have my pix that I would never recognized myself .. :P

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Write to Amir at that site and ask him yourself.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Oops, sorry Doobie, yes the guy on the far right is not Shortino, he is Matt Thorr. That's what I meant to say.

The guy I'm arguing with Aga-Ta about is the one on the left.

Sorry about that.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Aga-Ta, I see why you compare the second picture because Alfords hair is darker in that shot in the car. But look at his blue eyes, light eye brows and pointed nose.

Now, compare that with the features of the kid in the group shot. First, that is a kid, second he has brown eyes, dark eye brows and big lips.

Not even close.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 pm

seasons wrote:Aga-Ta, I see why you compare the second picture because Alfords hair is darker in that shot in the car. But look at his blue eyes, light eye brows and pointed nose.

Now, compare that with the features of the kid in the group shot. First, that is a kid, second he has brown eyes, dark eye brows and big lips.

Not even close.

It's okay :)
So generally, it's not for me so relevant, whether in this photo is Dave Alford or some other Dave .
Simply put, after all, allowed for such an eventuality .. :D
Of course, the more likely it is that you're right .. 8)

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 am

I've got nothing but love for you Aga-Ta, I just get passionate about the little things sometimes.

You are the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time and I hope I didn't offend you.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 pm

seasons wrote:I've got nothing but love for you Aga-Ta, I just get passionate about the little things sometimes.You are the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time and I hope I didn't offend you.

[align=center]
Yeah i agree -Make it Real ! :!:
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 pm

seasons wrote:I've got nothing but love for you Aga-Ta, I just get passionate about the little things sometimes.

You are the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time and I hope I didn't offend you.

I really like the talk with someone from time to time... :D
At least something's going on in this forum .. :wink:

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...