Breakdancin' Ninja/NWA

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Breakdancin' Ninja/NWA

Postby Fedaykin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:37 am

Everybody know Jake invented breakdancing on the BATM tour when Ozzy sneak up on him and pull him to the grownd then he flippin' 'roun' with Whitey doin' the helicopter, the Egyptian, the worm, the robot an al dat. Jake my number one man, he my main ninja. Then after Ozzy we know he formed the band NWA: Ninjas With Attitude. Aight!

Killer of Giants

Re: Breakdancin' Ninja/NWA

Postby MetalHead » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 am

...not again...

:lol:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 pm

I like that name NWA-Ninja's With Attitude: JAKE is certainly a very unique musician, I like his electricity when kicking it live on stage doing all his trailblazing down to Earth jamming & Ninja break dancing, you forgot to mention the slide-mash potatoes, also. Yes, the da Oge can groove-solid from start to finish...'an amazing Rock N Roller, tasmanian devil through n through :!: :twisted: His live performances w/OZZY (Bark At the Moon, Killer of Giants, etc.,.), his own band BADLANDS (High Wired, oh my goodness..'a twister hit the stage), WICKED ALLIANCE (The Rust is badass!!), his Solo's "A Fine Pink Mist" and "Retraced"...'Wow :!: Yes, the Rebel legend guitarist is a solid-Electric Musician. 8O :D :o

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 pm

MetalHead wrote:...not again...

:lol:

Do they sell humor sensors in Sweden?

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Shadow wrote:I like that name NWA-Ninja's With Attitude: JAKE is certainly a very unique musician, I like his electricity when kicking it live on stage doing all his trailblazing down to Earth jamming & Ninja break dancing, you forgot to mention the slide-mash potatoes, also. Yes, the da Oge can groove-solid from start to finish...'an amazing Rock N Roller, tasmanian devil through n through :!: :twisted: His live performances w/OZZY (Bark At the Moon, Killer of Giants, etc.,.), his own band BADLANDS (High Wired, oh my goodness..'a twister hit the stage), WICKED ALLIANCE (The Rust is badass!!), his Solo's "A Fine Pink Mist" and "Retraced"...'Wow :!: Yes, the Rebel legend guitarist is a solid-Electric Musician. 8O :D :o

I especially dig his record-scratching solo on Panic Zone.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby metalk76 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Sweet :wink: NWA :) Unmistakably The most spectacular guitarist to set foot on stage not to mention very entertaining :D

Return to All things Jake E Lee...