Jake kickin' ass on the guitar

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Jake kickin' ass on the guitar

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Jake kickin' ass on the guitar

Postby Elpowerkapo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby rustkill » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:36 pm

that is just wrong but funny I hope he picked other guitarist to make fun of. not just jake

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I love this guys comment:
Some one overdubbed a Zack Wylde solo over some Jake E Lee footage..... Shame on you Zack!

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Arpeggios from Hyell. haha

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 pm

macheted01 wrote:I love this guys comment:
Some one overdubbed a Zack Wylde solo over some Jake E Lee footage..... Shame on you Zack!

^5

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 pm

------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:43 pm

The link above is full of it...'not funny at all, to replace a whole-bunch of unskilled music notes over skilled-hard driven/passionate music notes. I found the link very disturbing and not amusing at all! I've seen this video nonsense before making fun of Rebel legend Jake E. Lee (da Oge) jamming on stage (replacing his groove sound w/unskilled notes) and I'm sure this person whom put it up on Youtube also make's jest of other Classic Rocker's...'but none the less it's not funny to me. :x

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 am

Shadow wrote:The link above is full of it...'not funny at all, to replace a whole-bunch of unskilled music notes over skilled-hard driven/passionate music notes. I found the link very disturbing and not amusing at all! I've seen this video nonsense before making fun of Rebel legend Jake E. Lee (da Oge) jamming on stage (replacing his groove sound w/unskilled notes) and I'm sure this person whom put it up on Youtube also make's jest of other Classic Rocker's...'but none the less it's not funny to me. :x

Very disturbing? If you don't find that link even mildly funny, you have no sense of humor what-so-ever. The hand clapping alone cracks me up. Maybe I'm just easily amused ... to each their own.

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Doobie wrote:
Shadow wrote:The link above is full of it...'not funny at all, to replace a whole-bunch of unskilled music notes over skilled-hard driven/passionate music notes. I found the link very disturbing and not amusing at all! I've seen this video nonsense before making fun of Rebel legend Jake E. Lee (da Oge) jamming on stage (replacing his groove sound w/unskilled notes) and I'm sure this person whom put it up on Youtube also make's jest of other Classic Rocker's...'but none the less it's not funny to me. :x

Very disturbing? If you don't find that link even mildly funny, you have no sense of humor what-so-ever. The hand clapping alone cracks me up. Maybe I'm just easily amused ... to each their own.

It's funny as friggin' hell. If these dudes did not rock it would not be funny. How about C.C. Devill with Malmsteen dubbed over? That would be a hoot. How about Carol King with King Diamond dubbed over, vice versa? That would kick ass to see Carol King screaming The Family Ghost and King Diamond singing, "I feel the earth move, under my feet, I feel the sky come tumblin' down..." That would be kick butt.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...