Jake's Pedal use ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Jake's Pedal use ?

Postby LinFilouX » Thu May 03, 2012 1:33 am

Did someone have a rig diagram of Jake's stuf with Ozzy Live?

Are His Delays in loop or in fron of the JCM800's ?

Did he switch off the OD1 when doing clean part? ( Killer of Giants or Revelation mother earth?

Does he used the Boss EQ as a feedback enhancer, a la Slash?( See during Mr Crowley solo in the US83 festival video, He kicks breefly a white boss pedal during the solo to sustain/feedback , probably setup for mid boost ( reverse smile ) )

Thanks for infos ! Guitark Geek Guy seem to have started on the subject but lost track of Jake's tech of the time.

All Access Member

Re: Jake's Pedal use ?

Postby Shadow » Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Uhhhh, I don't know...'your questions are too high tech, only a Professional Musician or knowledgeable Music gear fan could answer ! TJhere's quite a few here...'I'm sure they'll come to your curious questions on JAKE pedals. I do know that Mr. Lee like using the Fuzz Box and Cats-Eye Pedals but all that other stuff your saying, I have not a clue. Sorry, and have a great day...'Everybody. Peace :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 am

Shadow, do you actively seek attention?
It seems that everytime a gear question pops up, you
just pop in to say

Shadow wrote:Uhhhh, I don't know...'your questions are too high tech, only a Professional Musician or knowledgeable Music gear fan could answer !
Shadow wrote:I have not a clue. Sorry, and have a great day...'Everybody. Peace :!:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 pm

MetalHead wrote:Shadow, do you actively seek attention?
It seems that everytime a gear question pops up, you
just pop in to say

Shadow wrote:Uhhhh, I don't know...'your questions are too high tech, only a Professional Musician or knowledgeable Music gear fan could answer !
Shadow wrote:I have not a clue. Sorry, and have a great day...'Everybody. Peace :!:

Do you like harassing people...'making a scene? Obviously you do! NO i DON'T SEEK ATTENTION...'I just simply was responding to a fan, maybe next time you should consider how you approach someone and not be such a ass!!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah that's it, attention seeking :lol:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 16, 2012 2:37 pm

MetalHead wrote:Yeah that's it, attention seeking :lol:

I am so "sorry" Metalhead for going off like that ...'it's not like me to be so quick tempered like that. Had a rough day that particular day...'and took it out on you!! What I said was mean and forgive me for those words. I know you could come back even pretty tough handed yourself w/words if you feel your being treated wrong: I appreciate that you went the light handed approach in responded back. :oops: Once again, I'm sorry.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri May 25, 2012 7:42 am

:lol:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby LinFilouX » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

Sorry I didn't wanted to start sush a fire.

Anyways, I was just trying collect data for a "guitargeek" style diagram.

I asked for It by mail to the guitargeek guys, but although they started investigation about it, they lost track about Jake's tech of the time.

I've tried also to find the who built Jake's rig in the Ozzy days( Pete Holmes from london), but impossible to find. He's suposed to be the guy who also made Randy's "chippan" integrated pedalboard.

Keep rocking everybody :wink:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I don't think you did.....Jake is something HOT to talk about :wink:
Shadow sorry about your bad day...we all have them 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...