US Festival 83- PARANOID- another version + backstage

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

US Festival 83- PARANOID- another version + backstage

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7D3cxS9ks

If someone has $ 100, it can get access to video the whole concert.
They played then 12 tracks .. 8)

MR. CROWLEY / CRAZY TRAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usGns446 ... ure=relmfu

Secret Loser

Re: US Festival 83- PARANOID- another version + backstage

Postby seasons » Wed May 23, 2012 11:16 pm

God, Jake is BLAZING on that Paranoid solo!! Shit. I really want to have that whole show so bad. Plus the unusual line up with Aldridge and Bob is really cool too.

Maybe the company that just put out the whole Quiet Riot set from the US Fest will also put this out. You can see the quality of this and it's time coded, so obviously this is right from the source. I'm sure even if they own the rights to it, Sharon will step in and either buy it out or cock block it from coming out.

But then again, that '82 show with Brad Gillis is coming out on DVD officially so who knows. But then again, the vocals on that were already re-recorded before it was even broadcast way back in the day so they have no problems with that one. Ozzy sounds perfect on it because it was all redone.

I'm so sick of great shit like this debuting on a three inch you tube screen.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 am

If Sharon thinks she can make money on it she will tell Ozzy to get it out...however, given that everything involving Jake has been wiped from Ozzy's history for the past 25 years I suspect it will remain unreleased.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 pm

anyone else starting to dislike sharon besides me and i didn't call her the b word....also I will not be watching the TV show The Talk ever (like that will make a difference) just don't care to see her :evil:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu May 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Wow, what a brilliant live Historic Concert performance from OZZY OSBOURNE-lead Vocals/Frontman (looking cool in his fringe, tomahawk pants) and his band: Bob Daisley/Bass-look awesome in his red & black, Jake E. Lee/Guitar-totally trailblazed in his hot rod red, Tommy Aldridge/Drums-decked out in white and Don Airey-the Classic keyboardist collectively & individually rocked down the house at the US Festival 1983 in San Bernadino, CA. Spectacular!!!!! 8) :twisted: :o They were and still are "heavy Rocking" Master Music Artists. Be nice to see this special Historic music Festival/OZZY & Band 1983-San Bernadino on DVD in it's entirety :!: Big smile.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...