contact??

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

contact??

Postby Kathy » Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Does anyone have any contact with Jake or can make contact with him? :idea:

Re: contact??

Postby jefnel1 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

No
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun May 27, 2012 9:33 am

Yes, but not anyone on these boards 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Sun May 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Go to Las Vegas and visit CowTown Guitars. They seem to know Jake fairly well. He was at the ribbon cutting ceremony when theirnew shop opened.

But I doubt you'd get much info out of them
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Thank you Lou Z, I have heard that he frequents and plays at some of the bars around Las Vegas...If he has or may have a gig comming up like in Sept, Oct ect. He (if he was willing to) post the place, date and aprox time on this website and anyone that is a member could go see him...watch the show and get a something signed...there could be a membership package...with the money raised could go to Jake, the website or both..I don't know what his money situation is...but if he handled his money from Ozzy well, he should be in good shape....Hell I'll call the place and see if he would be interested....just wanted to know what everyone else thinks

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Secretloser » Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Sounds great!! I'll be happily involved in any planning, negotiations, meetings, espionage, persuit &/or kidnapping in order to have any sort of contact with the man himself :lol: :twisted:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I all ready have the phone number to to the guitar shop...he did the ribbon cutting...it wasn't that long ago...I'm still new here and lets see what the others think...Jake may not even be interested...but he may if he sees how much his fans want to him to do something that we could have the chance to attened..... I know some people are closer than others but, I'm willing to fly from North Carolina!

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Mon May 28, 2012 11:46 am

Ah the beautiful naivete of a new member. I remember when all of us thought as you did. Now we know better. Now we all just come here hoping someone else may have found a pic or video clip we haven't seen.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Mon May 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah Kathy, don't go calling CowTown, nothing will get accomlished

I really doubt Jake wants to get back into the music scene any more than he already is doing. I don't expect much more than cameo appearances or the occasional photo
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Tue May 29, 2012 12:30 am

I guess he's basically retired Kathy,In all honesty Jake should contact this site with updates on appearances and possible up coming gigs to keep his fans informed. I dont think he will though, although I am sure he appreciates us I dont think he has any interest at all in making any news in his life public. We are stuck with looking at old photos and clips from youtube...

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 am

Sunrise wrote:We are stuck with looking at old photos and clips from youtube...

I'm fine with that ;)
We're talking Jake in his prime :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu May 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you everyone for your input :D Just thought it may lure him out of the shadows.....
I take it this has been tried before.

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Everybody knows that Jake lives in Geneva and keeps his guitars in a vault in Zurich. What planet have you people been on?

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 am

We hail from planet Jakeless :lol: except dvd or cd 8)

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 am

Haha! We must Bark at the Moon about the Ultimate Sin in the Badlands with our Wicked Alliance dressed as Beggars and Thieves because Enough 'Z Enough of no Jake touring the arenas of the galaxy.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...