contact??

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: contact??

Postby Kathy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 pm

You got that right!! It would be fun to see him play...no "meet and greet" if we could contain ourselves....a hello or handshake would be nice....Then off to visit Vegas...shows, gambling and of course(I'm a girl) shopping :wink: . Would like to check out the guitars and stuff at Cowtown....part of the Vegas night scene...make a weekend of it and fly home. Maybe I'll get out there someday and see what damage I can do on the slot machines....oh and I :P

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 pm

I cut myself off..horseback riding in the desert? country? Never been out there don't know the land scape
Ok im finished, now

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:08 am

Kathy I need to ask a question...why do girls like shopping so much? This has been a point of confusion in my life and as I man I cant stand the idea of shopping, just wondering around shops looking at stuff. Can you explain this to all the guys here and maybe let us into the deepest darkest secrets of female psychology.

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 pm

There is nothing to figure out. Trust me.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Not a very satisfactory response, seems to me you and the sister hood want to keep it a secret.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Sunrise wrote:Not a very satisfactory response, seems to me you and the sister hood want to keep it a secret.

Shopping relax, release stress, give pleasure and allow you to forget the troubles .. :wink:
Only as much .. :D
Of course you can addicted from them (like from everything), but that's another matter ..

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:58 am

Sunrise wrote:Not a very satisfactory response, seems to me you and the sister hood want to keep it a secret.

Not this sistah! I hate shopping for anything ... clothes, furniture, groceries, perfume, makeup ... hate it all.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:45 pm

To try to answer the question "Why do women shop?" could go back to the old saying "Men hunt, Women gather" I really don't know but, I do like to window shop....clothes, shoes and men :wink: But I would rather be out horse backriding...I would like to go to Vegas and horseback ride...Never been out there. Someday :lol:

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 am

Thankyou ladies....just cant figure out why shopping could be relaxing when my stress levels hit the roof the minute I walk into a shop 8O . I only like shopping if i'm buying something for someone else, especially a woman. :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:22 pm

I work with men and they hate shopping ....they say "they go to a store looking for something...when they do or don't find what they want they are out of there"
The old "in and get out when I'm done" thing...no pun intended :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm

i dont like Vegas bcuz i dont like gambling
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

I never win anything...or just break even...I don't have the luck (bad luck I do have, I have a lot) I would still like to try gambling out there once ...then on to other things....not in the summer too hot...and I hear they are having record heat... 8O that is not for me.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Secretloser » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

The only gamble in going to Las Vegas is spending money to get there, stay there, eat there etc & whether for all your time & money, you meet Jake E Lee after spending an extensive amount of time attempting to hunt him down :D :D

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Yes, that is true..but that would be worth spending a few bucks on. :wink:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:16 am

Sunrise wrote:Thankyou ladies....just cant figure out why shopping could be relaxing when my stress levels hit the roof the minute I walk into a shop 8O . I only like shopping if i'm buying something for someone else, especially a woman. :lol:

Gotta love a man that likes to shop for his lady!!! 8)

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...