New Jake album coming soon!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

New Jake album coming soon!

Postby timstar » Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 am

From melodicrock:

Legendary guitarist Jake E Lee is working on a long awaited comeback. His solo album is being produced by Ron Mancuso (Beggars & Thieves).

Killer of Giants

Re: New Jake album coming soon!

Postby Doobie » Thu May 31, 2012 5:56 am

On June 11, Frontiers Records will release Beggars & Thieves' second videoclip for the song Innocence lifted off the last album We Are The Brokenhearted. The new album produced by Kevin Churko (Ozzy Osbourne, Shania Twain, Ringo Starr etc) received fantastic reviews all over the world. The first album videoclip "We Come Undone" featured a guest appearance by legendary rock guitarist Jake E Lee, whose comeback album is being produced by Ron Mancuso, guitar player of B&T.

Hoping it's not another instrumental. Thinking it's probably not if it's being touted as his "comeback album".

Postby Abarsis » Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 am

Good news, this! So glad to hear that Jake is working on a new project of his own. Either way, (i.e.- instrumental or full band recording with vocals), the album is sure to be an uncompromising collection of material done in Jake's own inimitable style.

Jake is, without a doubt, the most exciting and adventurous guitar player I have ever had the privilege to hear, and the new album will be more than worth the wait I am sure.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

:o :D I'm thrilled and very delighted to hear that our Rebel legend musician JAKE E. LEE gonna put out a new album: congrates, Mr. Lee your an Electric and genuine Master Ninja guitarist/musician. I love your high energy grace and jet-passionate live performaces when you hit the stage & on solid ground when your in the Studio. Have a grand time JAKE working on your next Rebel music venture with Producer Ron Mancuso: may it be all the trailblazing things you went it to be for your fans (whom loved you since your early music days w/OZZY, your own band BADLANDS, WA, and Solo Projects & the Bourgeois Pigs, etc.,. Bring it on with high adrenaline/emotions and grace that your known for...'Surprise and delight us with your fine pink magic mist. 8) 8O :twisted: Your outta sight!!! Godbless.
"We Come Undone" is a incrediable song & video: from Classic Rockers BEGGERS & THIEVES (and music guests) really have a great song on their hands and glad you took part in that da Oge and hope you make another "surprise" guest appearance in their next video "Innocence."

Postby ALFY » Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm

timstar wrote:From melodicrock:

Legendary guitarist Jake E Lee is working on a long awaited comeback. His solo album is being produced by Ron Mancuso (Beggars & Thieves).

i have checked MR but i cant find the link :(
:D this is a great great great surprise and would bee happy to read more about it , please send the link :D :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm glad that all those rumors about the new album turned out to be true. :wink:
It remains only to wait.. :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

ALFY wrote:
timstar wrote:From melodicrock:

i have checked MR but i cant find the link :(
:D this is a great great great surprise and would bee happy to read more about it , please send the link :D :D

Alf, all they have on MR is what I copied and pasted in the first paragraph of my post up there ^.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu May 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Hope this works out!!

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 am

Aga-Ta wrote:I'm glad that all those rumors about the new album turned out to be true. :wink:
It remains only to wait.. :D

this ...... I can think of at least 3 other "jake working on new stuff" postings here and places like blabbermonth and nothing has ever come of it (apart from the B&T album) ..... anyway I'll take the glass half full approach and say AWESOME 8)

Postby jefnel1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 am

I'll believe it when I see it
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 am

jefnel1 wrote:I'll believe it when I see it

Exact first words I spoke upon reading it!!

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 am

Doobie wrote:
jefnel1 wrote:I'll believe it when I see it

Exact first words I spoke upon reading it!!

I see that you are all very skeptical . :wink: Well - do you have on this issue more experience .. :D
I'm just a fan of "recovery" :wink:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:57 pm

I looked this up on Google this morning and found several hits on Beggers and thieves/jake e lee....I saw the video for We Come Undone...is was good.
Gene Simmons is in it too....Jake is doing his magic finger work 8) it was dated Dec 2011...and on another website called Metal Sucks there are some highschool yearbook of photos of rock stars....and they are pretty funny...compaired to the way they look or present themselves today...

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Kathy wrote:Gene Simmons is in it too....

that wasn't gene (I assume it was spiro)...I think they had to take the video down for a short period because gene threatened them

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 am

oopsi, my bad...... :oops: 8O

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...