Beggars & Thieves new song written by and featuring Jake

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Beggars & Thieves new song written by and featuring Jake

Postby saltpeanuts » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 am

Even if it is a retreaded riff, it takes a bit of time to get the creativity flowing again. I'd bet if he were playing consistently, then the effect of muscle and neuron memory would have him crafting excellent new material in a short period of time.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 am

. Eddie had stated once that he gets alot of requests for Jake on the show. His reply was something along the lines of " believe me, I have tried, but Jake refuses". I think it would be a great opportunity for Jake since Ozzy refuses as well. Even if he made a guest appearance as the guitarist for the show would be cool.[/quote]

Yes, that sure would....I don't think Ozzy could put a sentence together(that anyone could understand) if he were to be on the show...TMS might not be good enough for Sharon :roll: Jake would be much, much better....and a guest guitarist, Oh yes!! 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 pm

To add w/my post comment above: I Would love to see this new BEGGAR & THIEVES song "Home" made into a video. It has deep impactful emotions music flow & Vocals throughout. Moving. I like it alot!! Excellent job JAKE. 8)

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...