the whitey's destiny ?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: the whitey's destiny ?

Postby sytharnia » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Rainbow wrote:
sytharnia wrote:
Rainbow wrote:I think basically, it is knackered, just plain worn out

dude there is no such thing as a guitar being knackered or worn out...they just get better with age :twisted:

Not with infinite refrets they don't

if done properly there is no reason a guitar can't have dozens of refrets and still but as good as the day it was made

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 pm

There is also no reason to not use stainless steel frets so that you only have to one refret ever and be done with it.

Jake plays whatever guitars people will give him these days. He doesn't have ANY of his guitars from back in the Ozzy or Badlands days. And like everything else, he doesn't really care either way.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 pm

... maybe this was a moment of ''i'm leaving music and the f* business' that made Jake selling it. i dont think it was a money reason or being tired of, or wantto change the gear-thing - this guitar was so ''home made and accurate for jake's personality as pure as it was and he been having it from before ozzy (Teazer) to after Badlands , using it the whole time even when he was in a DIFFERENT BAND. In general guitarist used to have the same guitar in their band for a reason that it sounds the same as the band playing. etc
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...