From a few years ago ...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

From a few years ago ...

Postby Doobie » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 am

All Access Member

Re: From a few years ago ...

Postby macheted01 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Looked like a good night to the be there. A bunch of outcasts. Too bad that is all that they got out of Jake, but I think that is the case with any camera that catches him these days.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Nice, very cool seeing the Rebel legend JAKE E. LEE happy and in a hip & relaxing gathering with other Classic Rockers in the mix at DAVE NAVARRO's Club (his a beauty & talented, too!!) how splendid. Thanks for sharing. :o 8) :)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Secretloser » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:00 am

I first seen this a while back. Cool to see Jake out and about but whats with his teeth? Someone told me its cos of a drug problem. I hope not.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Yes, Thank you Doobie for the clip....and I did notice Jakes teeth....maybe he could get them capped (no, that wouldn't be Jake...he's a take it and love it ....hate it and leave it kinda guy) 8) I admire him....he could be a Hollywood/ RocknRoll Golden Boy....But, he's not...I do wish he would make somemore cameos and stay alittle longer....I would really like to hear what he would have to say about his career now and then and what he thinks of the rocknroll scene. :)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...