I don't know this band but

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

I don't know this band but

Postby angelrabbit » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 am

Has anyone posted this? The solo is excellent, but I don't like the vocal 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhITZNAjYQ

All Access Member

Re: I don't know this band but

Postby Kathy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:57 pm

angelrabbit wrote:Has anyone posted this? The solo is excellent, but I don't like the vocal 8)

Damn, When did he record that 8O I'm with you solo is excellent!!
Thank you for posting

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:30 pm

thats from their new album that was release about a month ago ....

Jakes solo is killer...not sure about the band itself but great to hear jake ripping it up

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 pm

I read on a post on the youtube video of Dag the Giblets that Jake is retired from the music business. If this is true how is he coming out with a new album I wonder? i really hope it is not true and he is working on something.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 am

It's strange that the regular guys on this board haven't said anything about this song.

Jake is playing a killer solo as a guest guitarist
with the band in this moment!
:!:

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 am

Nice find Angelrabbit. Just listened to this. Solo is sweet. Yeah, not to crazy about the song itself. Not so much into the industrial type rock anymore. I was earlier on. Again, though just shows you how Jake can fit any mold he chooses.
Did a little looking around and surprisingly there is no mention of Jake doing anything with these guys, so however you stumbled onto this is awsome. It appears the band is based in Hollyood and is working with producer Kevin Churko, who has quite the resume. I wonder if they did some tracking in a studio in Vegas and that may be how they stumbled onto Jake. Churko has done work with Ozzy, but just the newer stuff.
I never seen anywhere that Jake is done in the music business. He has been making little appearances like this all along. He is just long overdue for his own project release. Hell, look at ZZ Top. It has been like 9 years since there last release and now finally La Futura, but Billy has been busy all along doing little tid bits on different artists stuff. They have been touring as well though. In any case, I think there has been enough evidence out there that Jake has something happening in the near future. Just gonna have to live with little teasers like this until then. Hopefully when it does surface he does some more in depth appearences and interviews and stuff.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 am

I have been hearing about things Jake has been doing and did not really believe that retired thing. Like what was posted here he is recording a song with Sass Jordan also so that goes to show is not retired. I really do hope that he does a solo album soon though. It does not even matter what style of music it is because I love every note and every style he plays and have loved it for 30 years:)

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

I just ordered "A Fine Pink Mist" I can't wait to get it. Still interested about how he came up with the name.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:29 am

Retired isn't the right word...more reluctant ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 am

Someone on the Japanese chat board which was made for Jake told me
about this solo, I asked where he got the news, he said it was written
in BURRN!(Japanese heavy metal magazine) also said Masa (Ito, DJ of Power Rock Today,a radio program in Japan) had mentioned this.
I haven't read Burrn! so I went to a bookstore today and checked.

↓from the article;

A member of in this moment (female vocalist?) said (When we were working on this album, we talked
(who do you want to play solo for this?) Chris recommended Jake, he is a
big fan of Jake.Producer Kevin Churko knows Jake well, Churko said
that our dream would come true soon.)

Burrn gave six color pages to this band in the latest issue. :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 am

I suppose he probably needs to be a bit reluctant because I would say every time he steps out to do anything he is swarmed with people or promoters wanting him to play the songs he played with Ozzy. I figure that would become tiresome for him after awhile.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:24 pm

mskarenrocks wrote:I suppose he probably needs to be a bit reluctant because I would say every time he steps out to do anything he is swarmed with people or promoters wanting him to play the songs he played with Ozzy. I figure that would become tiresome for him after awhile.

I seriously doubt that would happen in 2012. He would probably have fans come up to him but he would get swarmed....obviously that sort of thing happened a lot post ozzy but he's been off the radar for so long it would be an issue nowdays

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 pm

angelrabbit wrote:Someone on the Japanese chat board which was made for Jake told me
about this solo, I asked where he got the news, he said it was written
in BURRN!(Japanese heavy metal magazine) also said Masa (who do you want to play solo for this?) Chris recommended Jake, he is a
big fan of Jake.Producer Kevin Churko knows Jake well, Churko said
that our dream would come true soon.)
Burrn gave six color pages to this band in the latest issue. :D

thanks for the info, i'll follow ...do you know about the lovley Shiro..........or i link it on the other Forum Index 8-)
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 am

angelrabbit wrote:It's strange that the regular guys on this board haven't said anything about this song.

Jake is playing a killer solo as a guest guitarist
with the band in this moment!
:!:

Forgive the regulars for not pissing all over themselves for his 10 second solo effort. :roll:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I don't have my head-phones w/me: so "sorry" I won't be able to hear what your talking about...'but the image is words/lyrics by the band IN THIS MOMENT and Jake E. Lee to the best of knowlegde never did a project w/In This Moment. And plus IN THIS MOMENT like an acquired taste: if you go for the extremeities: sometimes the lead Vocals can be outthere (Outrageous anger/loud) or a calming storm very smooth/Beautiful sound. I like them, I think their a great Band. Much respects.

angelrabbit wrote:Has anyone posted this? The solo is excellent, but I don't like the vocal 8)

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...