Jake equipment: complete information here.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Jake equipment: complete information here.

Postby Elpowerkapo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

To all who have questions about the gear jake, here is the clarified all, everything in this excellent article.
Enjoy!
:P
http://musicencyclopedia2004.com/joomla ... i&Itemid=3

Re: Jake equipment: complete information here.

Postby jefnel1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Um...all that content was stolen from jakeelee.com. There is a hidden page for All Access Members that outlines Jake's Gear Specs. I guess I'll have to open up that section to everyone now that some ass (who paid to be an All Access Member, by the way) has posted the information for free.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 am

Wow, incredible. Sure is. Nothing is private any more. You know, the computer/internet was a blessing for alot of people's line of work (including myself) in the beginning, but has cursed it all now. I know there has been alot of work and research put into this site, but it wont be long it will be broadcast elsewhere. Its a shame, but that is just how it goes. Who knows, maybe things with Jake will take off and he may want to step in here and expand.

Postby fphilthy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 am

It's cool to see what kind of guitars, amps and effects he picked up over the years. I would like to see what he still has in his collection these days? Hopefully soon! When I first seen Jake play in San Diego, all he had was a Strat pluggled into a Hiwatt half stack! not an effect anywhere in those days but he didn't really need anything. I remember he had to turn his amp sideways cause he played it full blast! Thats how he got the sound and vibe he needed then! probably around 79 or so??

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm

That is so wrong to do ...'especially so if they did not gather/do the homework/the research music facts on Jake E. Lee themselve(s). So, sorry to hear that such games/tricks are played on Professional Music Artist(s) Site's facts. You done a splendid job here Webmaster Jefnel1...'researching/gathering the Music facts on Rebel legend musician JAKE E. LEE.

jefnel1 wrote:Um...all that content was stolen from jakeelee.com. There is a hidden page for All Access Members that outlines Jake's Gear Specs. I guess I'll have to open up that section to everyone now that some ass (who paid to be an All Access Member, by the way) has posted the information for free.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...