What's on My Ipod

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

What's on My Ipod

Postby macheted01 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 pm

In the newest issue of Guitar World they have Stevie D & Keith Nelson of Buckcherry giving you their top 5 on their Ipod.
#1 for Keith Nelson is Badlands - Highwire
This is what he said:
"Post-Ozzy Jake E Lee. It's a really underrated album. I'm not a fan of Eighties pointy-headstock guitar playing, but Jake plays it so in-your-face that this just can't be denied."

While I am not a fan of Buckcherry, well, dont get me wrong, I do like a couple of their songs. I thought it was cool to see Jake given some credit. Hopefully, he himself will soon be in an issue of GW.

Secret Loser

Re: What's on My Ipod

Postby angelrabbit » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 am

Actually, I'm fed up with this 'underrated'. How many times
did I have to hear it in the past years..

I just can't wait to see him featured in Guitar world, so..
http://blog.livedoor.jp/holdontoyrhat/

I'm planning a special issue of ghost photos now :P

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 pm

angelrabbit wrote:I'm planning a special issue of ghost photos now :P

did someone say ... GHOST! :D

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:19 am

macheted01 wrote:In the newest issue of Guitar World they have Stevie D & Keith Nelson of Buckcherry giving you their top 5 on their Ipod.
This is what he said:
"Post-Ozzy Jake E Lee. It's a really underrated album. I'm not a fan of Eighties pointy-headstock guitar playing, but Jake plays it so in-your-face that this just can't be denied."

While I am not a fan of Buckcherry, well, dont get me wrong, I do like a couple of their songs. I thought it was cool to see Jake given some credit. Hopefully, he himself will soon be in an issue of GW.

Im glad to see that too!! Thank you for posting it 8)

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 am

Seems like Jake is with Sass band in Vegas now.
On facebook, she said she would be glad if he could come and join her in Vegas about a week ago. but maybe he didn't play this time.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 pm

That is so cool and awesome of BUCKCHERRY musician/Keith Nelson to say of the legendary gator Blues/Rockers BADLANDS: "Highwire" is totally high adrenaline trailblazing song from start to finish. :twisted:

macheted01 wrote:In the newest issue of Guitar World they have Stevie D & Keith Nelson of Buckcherry giving you their top 5 on their Ipod.
This is what he said:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 pm

...'And a big yes for a nice indepth treasure GW Interview-2013 with Rebel legend Blues Rocker JAKE E. LEE.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...