Congratulations Skeeza and thankyou Jeff

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Congratulations Skeeza and thankyou Jeff

Postby Sunrise » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Wanted to say congratulations to Skeeza for picking up the torch and taking on Jake E Lee.com for all of us. If there is anyway any of us can help you with anything just ask as we want to help all we can to make this site all it can be. Good luck Skeeza...

To Jeff the biggest of thankyous for running this site for over 10 years. I have been here under various names for about 9 years and without you the Jake E Lee worldwide family of fans would have had nowhere to go. I also wanted to say thankyou for making available all those amazing Badlands DVDs and CDs of all the old shows, allowing me to buy them go back in time and watch many of those I otherwise would never have seen. You did a great job and the work and time you put into all of this for us will always be appreciated.

All Access Member

Re: Congratulations Skeeza and thankyou Jeff

Postby tedeeoo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Very much second this post, jeff there is no amount of thanks that could ever be enough for what you've done. Skezza, I know you are the perfect man to take it over.

Many thanks to both of you,
Ted
" Jake ain't got no thumb"

Killer of Giants

Re: Congratulations Skeeza and thankyou Jeff

Postby Rock » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:59 am

Yeh Jeff, well done mate I have been on here since 2005 and met some really cool ppl from all over the world and even met a couple in real life, Cheers Skezza for keepin it going :)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...