2 Plus President with Jake at Sony Studios

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

2 Plus President with Jake at Sony Studios

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 am

Jake E Lee unleashed plans on Eddie Trunks ‘That Metal Show” on April 27th & 28th.
Jake has finally let the cat out of the bag appearing on the 1st taping of the new series of “That Metal Show ” due to be aired late Summer, early fall.
Jakes new band “Red Dragon Cartel” is being co-produced by Kevin Churko and Ron Mancuso. The album will be released in the fall together with touring plans. The album has very special guest singers and other musicians playing on it. However “Red Dragon Cartel” has an amazing permanent lineup with players that will blow everyone’s socks off.
2Plus Entertainment together with Hideout Productions will be handling all career decisions for this spectacular band.
Pictured here is 2 Plus President hanging with Jake at Sony Studios Los Angeles.

Killer of Giants

Re: 2 Plus President with Jake at Sony Studios

Postby dixiefix » Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am

jake looks great though all these rumors about...
now -im really exited by that album !!!!! :D :D :!: :!:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun May 05, 2013 8:25 pm

so the release will be some time between july and september??? ...awesome

I see there is a slight ozzy connection with the co producer

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Mon May 06, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks for the update!

Hope the album comes out sooner than later! I can live with Fall, but am hoping for Summer.

Postby drzepper » Wed May 08, 2013 2:33 am

I am thrilled that the Guitar Ninja is back in action. I can't wait to hear the new album and hopefully see Red Dragon Cartel live. He's not only a great guitarist, but a great all around musician. I feel that he gave a real depth to Ozzy's music that no other player could. It always seemed that Zakk was playing too many notes and not saying enough, whereas with Jake he would really think a solo through, and think of how it complemented the entire song, for Jake is more than a great soloist, but also a great composer. And, one hell of a badass rhythm player. I am wondering if he is going to be using the strats as well as Gibsons, since he has been playing mostly Gibsons or Gibson style guitars the last several year. Besides the pic of him taping the metal show, I haven't seem him with a strat style guitar in some time. But he sounds great on anything. He's the man.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

Hopefully Jake can have a great relationship with the management group and record company. From interviews I know this has always been a source of frustration for him

Here is the link to 2 Plus Music and Entertainment: http://2plus.us/

It's a good line up of bands on their site! It's great to see Jake is definitely back into it
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Postby rnazer » Thu May 09, 2013 8:36 am

their web page feels like it runs on dial up internet and was put together by a grade schooler.

Postby kfkm » Sun May 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Any rumors on who is in the band with him? Now I'm curious who is going to be in the cartel.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Sun May 12, 2013 10:04 pm

kfkm wrote:Any rumors on who is in the band with him? Now I'm curious who is going to be in the cartel.

plenty of names here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2286 and there is strong rumors as to who the singer is a quick google search should find some info...I check his stuff out and I liked what I heard from him as a singer (assuming rumors are correct of coarse)

Postby goatsnake » Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 am

I'll be drumming and singing. The new album rules btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZZtkDq1G4

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue May 21, 2013 4:55 pm

LouZ wrote:Hopefully Jake can have a great relationship with the management group and record company. From interviews I know this has always been a source of frustration for him

Here is the link to 2 Plus Music and Entertainment: http://2plus.us/

It's a good line up of bands on their site! It's great to see Jake is definitely back into it

Most definately a heavy-master line-up of musicians/bands on this Rock N Roller 2Plus Entertainment music-production 'site: very happy and pleased that our Rebel da Oge*Jake E. Lee has some steady back-up and finally we fans get a chance to hear his new grooves music materiel w/his new band RED DRAGON CARTEL (interesting name...'how did he come up with this "cool & strange" name. Looking forward to the new JAKE E. LEE*Red Dragon Cartel to hit music market Coast to Coast and Worldwide this year 2013!!! Nice, that legendary LOUDNESS is also on this music production 'site. Black Water Raising...'No Halo" that was tough, like that alot!!! Can't wait to see JAKE's new music debut video w/his band RED DRAGON CARTEL, that's gonna be trailblazing sweet!!! :twisted: 8O :mrgreen: Big smile. Wow.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:02 pm

goatsnake wrote:I'll be drumming and singing. The new album rules btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZZtkDq1G4

Whoa, excellent drums and vox (and music in general.) Welcome aboard the forum, good sir.

Postby mattster70 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 am

Yeah, that was killer! Excellent song!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...