We're all gonna need a ticket to this ...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

We're all gonna need a ticket to this ...

Postby Doobie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:44 am

All Access Member

Re: We're all gonna need a ticket to this ...

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Wow, this one had more details to the Monster of Rock Cruise that's gonna set-out March 29th - April 2nd (with a pre :twisted: party March 28th) next year 2014: THANK YOU Doobie on the much needed information on when this cruise set sail and where it's going to in all!!! WOW, sounds spectacular and those that are able to attend, have a awesome/safe time and how cool to be on the same heavy Rock N Rolla ship your music Idol-legends are on!! That would make one quite nervous and on crazy-happy edge knowing he and she are on board, too. Big smile!!!! Like I said the list of Monster legendary music talents is whirling. :D 8) :twisted: Great!!

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:22 am

This does land near my Birthday. Would love to make it happen. If not, I hope there is a lot of cameras rolling.

Postby msb7144 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 am

This sounds awesome! Just don't get too excited just yet, bands have backed out at the last minute. Last year I was supposed to go but I got injured and couldn't only to find out (a few weeks prior to setting sail) that Lynch Mob backed out. Not saying it will happen but Jake has not been around in years and the CD is not even out yet, just keep it in mind. I hope the lineup stays just like it is!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...