Board being taken over?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Board being taken over?

Postby aqharyder » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 am

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get a hold of the moderator regarding the poster that seems to be taking over with a bunch of rambling topics that have nothing to do with JEL. I tried to send a PM, but it didn't work.

Thanks!

Killer of Giants

Re: Board being taken over?

Postby dixiefix » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 am

aqharyder wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows how to get a hold of the moderator regarding the poster that seems to be taking over with a bunch of rambling topics that have nothing to do with JEL. I tried to send a PM, but it didn't work.

Thanks!

i did too
kinda wonder who is behind this and why nobody doesnt stop it....!!! :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

seems to be a lot of fake stuff around even that strange JEL RDC-site :twisted: :evil:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Yes, noticed the same situration (as mentioned above) and problems like that should not be even happening here due all stuggles of what this 'site been through already. It's bothersome to say the less and I sympatize with the Webmaster and Moderating Staff when facing havoc matters when they arise. This should not even be happening but I'm sure that Webmaster SKEZZA and his Staff can handle the situration.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 am

they are spambots I think ....... pain in the ass for sure

Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 am

Already on it. They rapid fire, so it's really hard to handle them. You delete their posts, they return and put 50 more!! Have similar problems on UltimateRhoads.com

Will sort it asap ;)
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music." - Jake E Lee

Postby bauerserves » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:41 pm

It's sharon&ozziebots.lol. I can just hear her little bitchy voice . Doing anything she can to protect her Ozzie. Jake's level of writing and guitar playing is by far greater than ozzies ability to write ,hell he can't read so I guess she writes his lyrics for him. How is it that someone with little to no talent is a heavy metal legend.. I am sure they have nothing to do with it . I am only venting a bit but who knows!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...