red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Postby rustkill » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 pm

heard the other day on the xm radio that red dragon was going to be touring and also be on the monsters of rock cruise 2014

http://monstersofrockcruise.com/the-artists/

they are listed along with some great bands i would like to see again or for the 1st time
Tesla, ratt,cinderella,winery dogs /kotzen , iron maidens.

looks like only a few rooms left. wish i had the balls to book something this far out. but after winter this is the time i start back working on movies.

anyway just thought i would post. red dragon site does not say anything about it.
I hope it means that if they are out playing the new album will be release before

rustkill

All Access Member

Re: red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Postby Shadow » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Yeah, very excited for Mr. Jake E. Lee and his new band Red Dragon Cartel being one of the Monster-Master Rockers to be on the MONSTERS Of Rock Cruise that takes sail next year 2014: it's been "already" Post topic here a good while back by a dedicated da Oge fan that found the source. smile!! Anyway, that's the reason why the new recording is being unleashed in the early part of the New Year to set-them up for their Rock N Rolla live Cruise performance. Awesome!!! 8) :idea: :D

Re: red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Postby msb7144 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm

I wouldn't get too excited just yet, last year Lynch Mob was supposed to be on it and that fell through last minute. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see Jake and his new band on the cruise but the CD isn't even out at this point.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...