red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Postby rustkill » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 pm

heard the other day on the xm radio that red dragon was going to be touring and also be on the monsters of rock cruise 2014

they are listed along with some great bands i would like to see again or for the 1st time
Tesla, ratt,cinderella,winery dogs /kotzen , iron maidens.

looks like only a few rooms left. wish i had the balls to book something this far out. but after winter this is the time i start back working on movies.

anyway just thought i would post. red dragon site does not say anything about it.
I hope it means that if they are out playing the new album will be release before

All Access Member

Re: red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Postby Shadow » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Yeah, very excited for Mr. Jake E. Lee and his new band Red Dragon Cartel being one of the Monster-Master Rockers to be on the MONSTERS Of Rock Cruise that takes sail next year 2014: it's been "already" Post topic here a good while back by a dedicated da Oge fan that found the source. smile!! Anyway, that's the reason why the new recording is being unleashed in the early part of the New Year to set-them up for their Rock N Rolla live Cruise performance. Awesome!!! 8) :idea: :D

Re: red dragon ( monsters of rock cruise

Postby msb7144 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm

I wouldn't get too excited just yet, last year Lynch Mob was supposed to be on it and that fell through last minute. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see Jake and his new band on the cruise but the CD isn't even out at this point.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...