Feeder Lyric Video

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Feeder Lyric Video

Postby macheted01 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 am

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Feeder Lyric Video

Postby 3dayphunk » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:55 am

I just listened. I've been pleasantly surprised by all the tunes so far. The modern production is top notch, yet not what I was expecting given the rawness of the Retraced album and the Badlands material. It's harder rockin stuff. Eitherway, I like it can't wait to get the CD to keep playing.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby aqharyder » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 am

I don't know if this makes sense, but I realized I've been nervous, for lack of a better word, about listening to the new tracks, so I have been holding off. I have loved his music for so long, and it has been present through many phases of my life, so I was hoping that his new music would have the same effect on me that it has in the past (his playing just takes hold and I get lost in it). The minute I heard the beginning of Feeder, I felt it deep inside just as I always have. Jake is back! Cannot wait to see the band and cannot wait to get the album!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:27 pm

That was really amazing and unique how the paint-brush Lyrics and the music/vocals creatively blended making this "Feeder" come very much alive!!! WOW, very nicely done JAKE E. LEE's RED DRAGON CARTEL: and their Website is awesomely put together as well...'splendid. Big smile!! I see future Tour dates ahead 2013/2014. :D :twisted: 8) Congrats and very pleased that Mr. Lee (and his Band) are signed with FRONTIER Records.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Funny the lyrics are presented I agree was pretty nervous to listen! Jake is the guy I ‘m ''demanding' for having interesting music- not only some nutbreaking chops…but is thinking through the song for ascending melodies so I guess im not disappointed Ὧ :mrgreen:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Shadow wrote:That was really amazing and unique how the paint-brush Lyrics and the music/vocals creatively blended making this "Feeder" come very much alive!!! WOW, very nicely done JAKE E. LEE's RED DRAGON CARTEL: and their Website is awesomely put together as well...'splendid. Big smile!! I see future Tour dates ahead 2013/2014. :D :twisted: 8) Congrats and very pleased that Mr. Lee (and his Band) are signed with FRONTIER Records.

OPEN YOUR Show, with the music groove's of "FEEDER"...'awesome strong-pulse, this new song. :twisted: peace.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...