Possible Badlands tribute band

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Possible Badlands tribute band

Postby bauerserves » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 am

I have been a Badlands fan from the first time my ears were ringing with the sound of the greatest mix of talent ever put on a record . I miss the amazing chemistry they had . I would love to get some musicians together with the talent to pull off a tribute band and I just figured I could maybe start asking here. I am trying to upload a recording.of just myself playing what.I can remember of some old BL jams. My YouTube page is bauerserves and devs stomp/ Rumblintrain is the last song I posted . Let me know what u think if have a min.

All Access Member

Re: Possible Badlands tribute band

Postby Shadow » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Sounds exciting and go for it: hope you find the right chemistry of Musicians that have the same drive-passionate Heart as you in paying homage Tribute to Jake E. Lee's BADLANDS Bluesy/Hard Rock Classic band. All the best.

Re: Possible Badlands tribute band

Postby Kenny Matel » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:56 am

I'm covering several tunes of BADLANDS along with my original work of JÄGER, and several other great bands from the 80's. I would like to get permission from Jakey himself, for us to record and distribute a song or two. Ray Gillen is my favorite singer of all time, Ray, hands down, just ROCKED!! I don't imitate singers, I've been told I emulate voices, which is very humbling. I just like to go out on stage and ROCK!! I hope to meet Jakey someday, so happy he is performing again!!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...