Just ordered the Best Buy version

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Just ordered the Best Buy version

Postby timstar » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 am

I'm not really too interested in the Japanese bonus track (acoustic version of Feeder with Darren) but I am interested in another new track.

Anyone heard American Dream yet?

Re: Just ordered the Best Buy version

Postby axeman_12656 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 am

I pre-ordered the best buy version last week and then it was $11.99 now it's only $9.99. Not a huge deal, but I think they should refund my $2.00. Not like it's shipped yet or anything. They have already taken the money from my account though. They may credit me the difference.

I hope my copy arrives on or before the release date Tuesday. But I don't expect it to. I will probably get it Thursday or Friday of next week.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm

timstar wrote:I'm not really too interested in the Japanese bonus track (acoustic version of Feeder with Darren) but I am interested in another new track.

Funny, I'm in the same boat! I had pre-ordered from Amazon but cancelled it when I saw the Best Buy version go to $9.99. With shipping it was more expensive than the Amazon version but like you said, I have higher hopes for the American Dream tune than the acoustic Feeder.

I got an email saying it shipped today. So hopefully I'll have it Tuesday.

Postby axeman_12656 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm

3dayphunk wrote:
I got an email saying it shipped today. So hopefully I'll have it Tuesday.

I received this notification today also. Fingers crossed that we both get the album in by Tuesday at the latest!!!

It really makes me mad to pre-order a record then you don't get it in till 4 days after the release. If a fan cares enough to pre-order then they can at least make sure it arrives on the release date. Amazon is bad to not ship till the release date.

Postby axeman_12656 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 pm

UPS says my copy of RDC will be delivered Wednesday. I was hoping for tomorrow. But it could be worse.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 am

I downloaded mine off of iTunes a few hours ago. Listening to it right now.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby 3dayphunk » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:56 am

Mine's not coming until Thursday according to UPS tracking. Darn! No biggee though, at least it's on its way.

Postby rhoadsrules82 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 pm

I bought mine at the local Best Buy. The track "American Dream" sounds good!!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:49 pm

timstar wrote:I'm not really too interested in the Japanese bonus track (acoustic version of Feeder with Darren) but I am interested in another new track.

That's not fair and am sort of jealous that "many" got the RED DRAGON CARTEL bonus Song track "American Dream" I so hoped it was on my album. But only BEST Buy has it on their RDC abums/CD's. So, like Gollum-I'm pouting right now that some da Oge*JAKE fans have the Bonus track and some of us don't. But none the less MANY of us have a Solid PRIZE on our hands. Huh, maybe I look into BEST BUY, too...'down the road, for I would like to hear this song too. Peace, I love my RDC album. :twisted: It's Solid!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...