20 minute Q&A from NAMM

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

20 minute Q&A from NAMM

Postby unomundo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Sorry if this was posted already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBjmzi9BU2M

Ultimate Sinner

Re: 20 minute Q&A from NAMM

Postby AZFF » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 am

I watched that earlier today. What stuck out most about it was that Jake said he still has the Original Whitey. :o He also said that he sold the other two Charvels the Blue Burst and the Purple Burst. :(

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 am

Did not really talk about the new Charvel much, for being in the Charvel booth, but cool interview anyways. Good story. He said, he gave the Blue one to Ann Lewis and the purple one to Hard Rock or something. He sold his old Marshall's. Jake seems to be just a regular guy and that is cool, hope to meet him at the upcoming show.

Postby indeedido » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Jake has an awkward EVH thing going on in interviews. You can tell they hate doing them. So glad he's back. Be cool to hear more about his new guitar and overdrive pedal from majik box.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 pm

macheted01 wrote: He said, he gave the Blue one to Ann Lewis and the purple one to Hard Rock or something.

Yes, this is what I meant to say..... :oops:

Postby axeman_12656 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:12 am

Great stuff!! Thanks for the link.

Jake just seems so humble. I believe he is truly so excited to be back. But at the same time he almost looks scared. He just isn't use to this kind of attention.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Cool, very genuine "Down to Earth" Rebel Musician : he looks "good" with his Samurai hairstyle, I love watching JAKE perform he has such solid-power/energy deliverence in his performances (Studio and Live-Stage). Awesome, Classic Blues/Heavy Rocker and I wish him Jake E. Lee and his RDC all the best in the World. 8) :D Can't wait to hear the new album/Cd it arrives in early Feb. 2014 (from Barnes/Nobel). :twisted: :o :D Big smile!!!

Postby Santuzzo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:44 pm

This was very cool!
It's great to see Jake E. Lee back! Can't wait for the new album to get here (I pre-ordered it).

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Shadow wrote:Cool, very genuine "Down to Earth" Rebel Musician : he looks "good" with his Samurai hairstyle, I love watching JAKE perform he has such solid-power/energy deliverence in his performances (Studio and Live-Stage). Awesome, Classic Blues/Heavy Rocker and I wish him Jake E. Lee and his RDC all the best in the World. 8) :D Can't wait to hear the new album/Cd it arrives in early Feb. 2014 (from Barnes/Nobel). :twisted: :o :D Big smile!!!

ALSO, Jake E. Lee RDC performed live at the 2014 NAMM Festivities-Music Event: JAKE & Company were decked out in black, looking sharp from head to toe and kicked it live performing the Classic OZZY/JAKE chiller-thriller "Bark At the Moon" FOR nearly 8min (7:56min). Awesome!!! :D :twisted: 8) Nicely done.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...