red dragon cover/ and check out charvel video

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

red dragon cover/ and check out charvel video

Postby rustkill » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 pm

found this one on u tube nice job done.

check out his other videos he has some nice jake covers.

also check out they have video of Jake talking about his guitar they are making

All Access Member

Re: red dragon cover/ and check out charvel video

Postby Shadow » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Love the CHARVEL Interview with JAKE E. LEE (twice now seeing it, watched it on the RDC Website too!! smile) very cool and in-depth talking about his B/W Classic Charvel Signature Guitar(s). For sure that is his Iconic-legendary Trademark it has been since the mid 80's. All those Classic Guitar-stretch movies are eye catching...'it's like Wow, what a cool-lethal moves Mr. Lee has. Nice!! AND so thrilled to finally have his new CD/Album RED DRAGON CARTEL (got it yesterday :D !!) and excited to hear it's mighty Heartbeat before this weekend is over. Until then, Peace and Soul. DECEIVED has alot of Bite to it, I like it. A lot!!! Can't wait to hear the rest especially WAR Machine and the pretty piano song "Exquisite Tenderness". Oh, yeah "love" the set of Official RDC book-photo that comes with the CD: the only thing I'd missed out on was the bonus track "American Dream" (only Best Buy carry's it). Oh, well I'm sure I'll get a chance on hearing how that one sound, too. God Bless and cheers!! All the best to JAKE and his band RDC. 8) :mrgreen:

Return to All things Jake E Lee...