Sauced up and talkin' LOL

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Sauced up and talkin' LOL

Postby Doobie » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 am

Ultimate Sinner

Re: Sauced up and talkin' LOL

Postby FireandRain » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank you soo much for sharing! Love his answer about how he came up with "BATM": "Shouldn't ask the question, now you don't understand the answer!"
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Postby bauerserves » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Fate! Jake tries to make an impossible jump across a twelve foot high wash trying to cut off an icecream truck. Just like when he jams, he goes for the impossible and might land on his ass but thankfully he is a way better guitarist than a long jumper. So wether chasing icecream trucks or chasing the fretboard he is what he is. A man that at times because he takes the challenge he is as close to god as a human can be.please stick to the guitar! We love and learn what music can be when u mix godlike talent with the ball sack of a T-rex. If I new all it took was an icecream truck, I would've been up and down his street every day and twice on Sundays. Lol. It means more than he will ever know to have him writing again!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks for sharing this! The part where he said he realized he has one thing to offer in life was really amazing and quite touching. LOVE hearing him talk so casually like this.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:42 am

LMAO ... yes the ice cream truck story was hilarious!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Sat May 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Amazing "cool" film footage on the Rebel legend JAKE E. LEE at the NAMM 2014 Music Festival Event: what a great Interview and shall venture back to watch it in it's entity, love all the going on the people (behind him and that Body Guard<>wouldn't get him mad) in the view shot and the Vintage instruments including his B/W Charvel Guitar is just priceless. What a down to Earth, and straight at you personality JAKE has, awesome moments there and hope he and his RDC are having a happenin' Rockin' Solid time on their Tour 2014 Europe. So, Kevin Churkle (I know it spelled wrong, sorry) thought of the name for da Oge's/JAKE's Band: Red Dragon Cartel, cool!! :twisted: :wink: :D

Return to All things Jake E Lee...