Jake E Lee picture V.G. 2006

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake E Lee picture V.G. 2006

Postby kb88vet » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:19 pm

It's been a while since I have been to this forum but something of interest that caught my eye. I was looking through the latest issue of Vintage Guitar and a pic caught my eye. On page 80 of the latest issue of V.G. (August 2006) there is a picture of Jake in the Cats-EyeEsp advertisement. I was surprised as I did not recognize him when I first noticed the ad.

I just that I would mention this ad and that I am surprised that he was in the ad. Looks like I am going to have to invest in a cats-eye Mista Fuzzy guitar pedal!!!

Sorry if someone else might have posted this earlier.....

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake E Lee picture V.G. 2006

Postby Deansolo » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:36 pm

kb88vet wrote:It's been a while since I have been to this forum but something of interest that caught my eye. I was looking through the latest issue of Vintage Guitar and a pic caught my eye. On page 80 of the latest issue of V.G. (August 2006) there is a picture of Jake in the Cats-EyeEsp advertisement. I was surprised as I did not recognize him when I first noticed the ad.

I just that I would mention this ad and that I am surprised that he was in the ad. Looks like I am going to have to invest in a cats-eye Mista Fuzzy guitar pedal!!!

Sorry if someone else might have posted this earlier.....

Yep, the ad came out last week. pg.80 Only ad on the page! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:40 pm

Vintage Guitar is quite a mega vintage Music/Instruments "galore" Classic magazine with loads of treasures in it's vintage/Music History pages and a very large music magazine I must say! That's the "biggest" magazine I ever seen/I mean the pages will shallow you whole...-just kidding, smile! Anyway, it is a large Hard Rock vintage monster of a magazine and I do check it out every now & then (the newest one I have not seen yet) : and I definately will check out the "latest/newest" VINTAGE GUITAR/August 2006 issue when it arrives in my area and it's wonderful news to know that there's a nice treasure of a music Cats-Eye ESP Advertisement on legendary Rebel Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee in it's golden vintage pages I look forward to this special issue of Vintage Guitars. Thanks! Hopefully before this week is out it would be on the magazines stands in my neck of the woods/major Record/Magazine stores, etc.,. so to speak that I like going to. Peace and a Hearty thank you. :D

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:25 pm

Alright I "finally" did see and "bought" this vintage music magazine VINTAGE GUITAR/August 2006 Vol 20 number 10 that has on it's golden bronze cover Mr. Billy Squier a Guitar legend in his own rights and I really like his songs, great musician. Also located in it's Vintage Guitar pages is a new Advertisement/so mentioned above on Rebel Guitarist Jake E. Lee on page 80 and it's a pretty good size B/W treasure promo shot of Mr. Jake E. Lee endorseing the Cat's Eye ESP Mista Fuzz gear: he/JAKE has a wicked gleam "smile" in his teaser honey eyes as he so praises by his quotes why he favors the Cat's Eye ESP gear! Pretty cool Advertisement and hope to see "more" Ads & Exclusives (Interviews) on the Rebel Rocker/Musician legend Jake E. Lee in future Guitar music magazines galore. Peace!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...