Jake E. Lee GUITAR PICKS wanted!!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Jake E. Lee GUITAR PICKS wanted!!!

Postby guitarpickzz » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:12 am

I am looking for all Jake E. Lee guitar picks for my collection, Badlands, Ozzy etc. I have tons of picks to trade, or we can work out some kind of deal. Let me know what you have. Thanks

All Access Member

Re: Jake E. Lee GUITAR PICKS wanted!!!

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:57 pm

Pity, I don't own any JAKE E. LEE Guitar picks: it would be nice if there was some done when he'd worked on "A Fine Pink Mist" (I love that album/Cd-Nice and Alien 8) ) the Art cover image on the Cover sleeve is so heart gripping and emotional, like it's JAKE's inner Soul & Spirit. Very beautiful. Anyway, I know there's quite amazing Jake E. Lee music picks outthere from his solid Music Career during his OZZY OSBOURNE and BADLANDS era days, plus his wicked sided when in WICKED ALLIANCE (with such a "glorious" Beast Mandy Lion) and his Solo Career (A Fine Pink Mist & Retraced his latest music works): So I think definately there should be aplenty picks to add to your special Guitar pick treasures. Good luck! And looking forward to more new works from legendary Guitarist Jake E. Lee in the very near future/like now! Peace. :D

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:09 am

I used to have a bunch of them. A friend of mine in Playa Del Rey who knew Jake once gave me about five or six of them that were laying on the floor of his studio after Badlands rehearsed. I wish I still had them. He used heavy pics, some extra heavy. They looked like they were minted during the Ultimate Sin Tour. Most were blue, some black.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Postby guitarpickzz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:17 am

Cool, if you find any, let me know. Thanks

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:43 am

Fedaykin wrote:I used to have a bunch of them. A friend of mine in Playa Del Rey who knew Jake once gave me about five or six of them that were laying on the floor of his studio after Badlands rehearsed. I wish I still had them. He used heavy pics, some extra heavy. They looked like they were minted during the Ultimate Sin Tour. Most were blue, some black.

The heavier the better! ;)

Postby jakebrake » Thu May 31, 2007 9:40 am

i have one from the ultimate sin tour. found on floor after show in Binghamton, NY

Postby guitarpickzz » Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 am

what do you want for it? E-mail me - guitarpickzz@aol.com

Return to All things Jake E Lee...