Ozzy claps for Jake!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Ozzy claps for Jake!

Postby jb42371 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: Ozzy claps for Jake!

Postby skezza » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:14 am

seen it before, and i have to admit, the part that is hilariously funny is the clapping and looking at ozzy. take your eyes off jake and look at ozzy clapping and listen to it, i still cant keep a straight face. as for the rest of it, its pretty boring lol :D
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby jb42371 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:59 am

I agree about the clapping, I've seen that show so many times, that it was great to see it like this for the laughs.

this clip was cracking me up on VAi here though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wsXS5fCq4LU

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:47 pm

I am 100% against this video and it should be banned from this site. How dare someone make fun of the immortal Jake.e.lee :x This person who made this video should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law :x Poor Jake :cry: he doesnt deserve to be treated like this :cry:

Postby skezza » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:06 pm

harddriver wrote:I am 100% against this video and it should be banned from this site. How dare someone make fun of the immortal Jake.e.lee :x This person who made this video should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law :x Poor Jake :cry: he doesnt deserve to be treated like this :cry:
its only a joke isnt it :) its in no way really putting a bad name on Jake. Everyone knows how good he is, i doubt a little overdub is going to make much difference :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ttaqVd0rOjA Lars Ulrich's timing in this is incredible :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:27 am

That was freaking hilarous!

Postby Fretman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:40 am

skezza wrote:
harddriver wrote:I am 100% against this video and it should be banned from this site. How dare someone make fun of the immortal Jake.e.lee :x This person who made this video should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law :x Poor Jake :cry: he doesnt deserve to be treated like this :cry:
its only a joke isnt it :) its in no way really putting a bad name on Jake. Everyone knows how good he is, i doubt a little overdub is going to make much difference :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ttaqVd0rOjA Lars Ulrich's timing in this is incredible :lol:

:lol:

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:54 pm

I found it funny, however someone commenting that it would sound like that if Jake didn't use effects was slightly annoying.

Postby skezza » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:01 am

_will_ wrote:I found it funny, however someone commenting that it would sound like that if Jake didn't use effects was slightly annoying.
its youtube, you always get some clown posting up something completely innacurate. The other day, the US Festival videos i uploaded got a wonderful reply saying "wow, how bad did Randy Rhoads sound in this, the keyboards drown him out" or something to that extent. even though it blatantly said in the description JAKE E LEE ON GUITARS :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:16 am

skezza wrote:"wow, how bad did Randy Rhoads sound in this, the keyboards drown him out" or something to that extent.

on the other hand, I've heard quite many negative comments
on Randys sound though 8O :?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby skezza » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:55 pm

MetalHead wrote:
skezza wrote:"wow, how bad did Randy Rhoads sound in this, the keyboards drown him out" or something to that extent.

on the other hand, I've heard quite many negative comments
on Randys sound though 8O :?
that wasnt the point i was making. the point i was making is you get real clowns posting on youtube and the fact he didnt read the description and assumed it was Randy. Ive heard negative remarks on Randys sound as well, but he's still rated as one of the finest guitarists ever, that in itself is special. The same with Jake in that respect, ive heard negative comments about his signature sound in Badlands and his sound in Bark at the Moon and Ultimate Sin, so i guess its striking a balance. We still all think they are great guitarists :)

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:00 am

I Still LOve all the ones Hacking on Yngwie the best!!! :-) Those are all funny..
Thats the first one I ever saw hacking on Jake though!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Postby skezza » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:18 am

stratattack wrote:I Still LOve all the ones Hacking on Yngwie the best!!! :-) Those are all funny..
Thats the first one I ever saw hacking on Jake though!

Yngwie - "I am your new god little boys, im just amazing" :lol:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 am

Funny video, just as everything, that was posted by that user StSanders, who is deleted now... Well, I don't find them offensive, just jokes. Lots of irony about electic guitar virtuosos... :)

Postby skezza » Fri May 30, 2008 4:06 pm

exactly Nikki, too many kids were like "oh my god, your ripping my guitar hero, im going to defend him till i die". In the end, theres quite a few interviews where StSanders explained that he actually always picked guitar heroes and legends. He wouldnt pick any old player.

Next

Return to Free for all...