Kevin DuBrow, dead at 52 !

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Kevin DuBrow, dead at 52 !

Postby harddriver » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:32 am

mrmetal wrote:He kills over at 52 while fuckwads like Jani Lane are still out there doing drugs, looking like shit, and sounding like shit. Amazing.

Guess it does no good to clean up your act and fly right. Same thing happend to SRV. As soon as he got off coke, his flight crashed.
So much for the ol " Fuckwad " theory huh ? The only thing good ol Kevin was trying to clean up was his coke mirror. Ive just always had a problem having sympathy for drug addicts i guess. My life sure as fuck wasnt and never really has been easy and i never reverted to putting shit in my veins or up my nose. And the whole " victim " theory is a bunch of BS as well.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 am

harddriver wrote:
mrmetal wrote:He kills over at 52 while fuckwads like Jani Lane are still out there doing drugs, looking like shit, and sounding like shit. Amazing.

Guess it does no good to clean up your act and fly right. Same thing happend to SRV. As soon as he got off coke, his flight crashed.
So much for the ol " Fuckwad " theory huh ? The only thing good ol Kevin was trying to clean up was his coke mirror. Ive just always had a problem having sympathy for drug addicts i guess. My life sure as fuck wasnt and never really has been easy and i never reverted to putting shit in my veins or up my nose. And the whole " victim " theory is a bunch of BS as well.

:lol: Right? :lol: That shit is hard to walk away from. Not that I would know or anything.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:44 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
mrmetal wrote:I fuckin' hate Bon Jovi and every Bon Jovi song I have heard. I never understood why decent metal fans were duped into thinking this band was more than what they were--GAY!!!!

But, I respect Brian's opinion to like gay, sucky bands from New Jersey. :D

Dammit, I'm a Jon Bon fan and I'm proud of it!!!!!!!!! :lol: I don't understand how anyone couldn't like "Slippery When Wet" and "New Jersey". That's hairband music at it's best my friend. :P

~Brian~

Got your back on this, Brian lol

Although I'm not a fan of anything after New Jersey ... I've seen them about 6X over the years, and they do put on a good show. Sambora was always my favorite band member.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:54 pm

mrmetal wrote:
harddriver wrote:

:lol: Right? :lol: That shit is hard to walk away from. Not that I would know or anything.
Nonetheless its still said though and i wasnt trying to sound heartless. I have a cousin named John that is hooked on crack cocaine really bad and he just cant stop. His family has tried everything and nothing has worked. I guess the only way to beat drugs is to never start in the first place.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:20 pm

Gutterflower wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
mrmetal wrote:I fuckin' hate Bon Jovi and every Bon Jovi song I have heard. I never understood why decent metal fans were duped into thinking this band was more than what they were--GAY!!!!

But, I respect Brian's opinion to like gay, sucky bands from New Jersey. :D

Dammit, I'm a Jon Bon fan and I'm proud of it!!!!!!!!! :lol: I don't understand how anyone couldn't like "Slippery When Wet" and "New Jersey". That's hairband music at it's best my friend. :P

~Brian~

Got your back on this, Brian lol

Although I'm not a fan of anything after New Jersey ... I've seen them about 6X over the years, and they do put on a good show. Sambora was always my favorite band member.

I'm glad someone does! :) Keep the Faith is post New Jersey, but it's one of his best. Please give it another chance if you've not listened to it in a very long time. "Dry County" is one of his best songs ever.

~Brian~

Previous

Return to Free for all...