Don't throw beer at Phil Anselmo.

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Don't throw beer at Phil Anselmo.

Postby MetalHead » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:21 pm

or this will happen :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Re: Don't throw beer at Phil Anselmo.

Postby skezza » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:14 pm

Im not sure quite what that kid was thinking at the time. I mean, he was trying to act hard at one point and then almost begging for mercy at the end. Im not quite sure what i'd of done in that situation, probably not thrown the beer in the first place being the key ;)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:32 pm

That was fuckin whacked out man! :D

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:28 pm

How embrassing...'I really dont' know what to say. I bet both had a odd moment there but something had to be done, so that childish branks as this throwing beers (in bottles or cans) at the music artists/bands can be quite dangerous. Phil Anselmo certianly don't take no mess as we can well see and I bet that teenager was scared out of his wits. I'm sure Anselmo may have spoken to him after the Concert to calm the kid nerves down for such a stupid act. I recalled once that James Hetfield stopped a Metallica live show/this was the early 90's I believe some kid was throwing darts (I mean "darts" how stupid & it hit Hetfield in the leg) & Hetfield went off...'I mean "off" angry as hell...'After his tongue lashes at the crowd/the show was put on hold for a few moments & the audience were pretty shaken up up by his/Hetfields response for such an individual coward act from one of the audience at that time...'this reminds me of that. NEVER throw dangerous objects at your music idols their there to give "us" the fans a mighty amazing time...'so why in the hell do some foolish people want to spoil it for the other fans: anyway, I have no problem with Anselmo (or Hetfield for that matter) angry reaction for someone "seriously" could of been hurt, thank goodness no one was! 8O

I also recall sometime back a very serious post maybe on the Old Achieve Jake E. Lee Website: that Jake faced the same rude situration that a foolish person in the audience throw a beer can at him while he was playing & hit Jake's right hand...'in which Jake stopped playing and asked the audience who was the stupid jackass that throw something at him...'a fan (a female) in the audience pointed at the stupid culprit & Jake went off on this cowardly person/I believe it was fight. I bet even to this day that this foolish person gets quite nervous when looking at a beer can...'Don't mess with the da Oge :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Shadow wrote:I'm sure Anselmo may have spoken to him after the Concert to calm the kid nerves down for such a stupid act.

I don't think he did.
Seems like he just got him thrown out :twisted:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Down Rules and Phil Anselmo Rules and thats all there is to it. That kid was your typical teenager of today Disrespectful , Rude and just downright ignorant. Back in my teen years if i was lucky enough to go to a show i showed the band or artist performing nothing but admiration and respect. Todays kids are lazy , worthless and just pathetic and im glad ive never had any kids. That kid probably thought he was a "Rock Star " because he scroed 10,000 points on " Guitar Hero " and the posted it on Youtube. I love that South Park episode that slams " Guitar Hero " geeks lol. Congratulations You Scored 1,000,000,000 points

You Are

FAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![b]

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:27 am

harddriver wrote:Down Rules and Phil Anselmo Rules and thats all there is to it. That kid was your typical teenager of today Disrespectful , Rude and just downright ignorant. Back in my teen years if i was lucky enough to go to a show i showed the band or artist performing nothing but admiration and respect. Todays kids are lazy , worthless and just pathetic and im glad ive never had any kids. That kid probably thought he was a "Rock Star " because he scroed 10,000 points on " Guitar Hero " and the posted it on Youtube. I love that South Park episode that slams " Guitar Hero " geeks lol. Congratulations You Scored 1,000,000,000 points

You Are

I saw that show the other night and died laughing.

Not all kids are idiots these days. When I took my son to see Black Sabbath and Megadeth, he was nothing but respectful.

Postby Fretman » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:32 am

Best plan was not to throw the beer. :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:40 am

Fretman wrote:Best plan was not to throw the beer. :lol:

i think so :lol:

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:16 am

What idot throws beer anyway. Throw a brick instead :D

All Access Member

Postby SHREDDER1 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 am

DON`T THROW ANYTHING AT THE ARTIST.YOU GOTTOBE BE A LOWLIFE
LOSER FOR DOING SOMETHING SO STUPID.

YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT RAPPER WHO PICKED UP A BOY AND THREW HIM OFF THE STAGE.HE JUST WENT TO COURT FOR IT.FORGOT THE NAME OF THE IDIOT.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:24 pm

Both Phil and the kid are jackasses if you ask me. :lol: I lost what little respect I had for Phil a good while back, but I wouldn't throw something at the guy for cryin' out loud. :roll:

~Brian~

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:22 am

i guess he was lucky that he didn't get beat up 8)

Postby skezza » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:21 am

harddriver wrote:That kid probably thought he was a "Rock Star " because he scroed 10,000 points on " Guitar Hero " and the posted it on Youtube. I love that South Park episode that slams " Guitar Hero " geeks lol. Congratulations You Scored 1,000,000,000 points

You Are

:lol: Great Episode!
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Return to Free for all...