Winger

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Winger

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:24 am

matty35 wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
matty35 wrote:Hey Brian,

I think the new CD is pretty weak, but thats just my opinion, their best album is "Pull"..which is in my all time top five, if you know that album, you'll know what i mean, a more mature, heavier Winger..

Here's a look at the Trailer for the new live DVD..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZcFz4NkHKw

Cheers

Matty.. :wink:

I'm very familiar with Pull, but I have to say that it's not my favorite by them. Actually, my favorite is the self titled album, but I'm not ashamed of my love for "hair metal". :lol:

~Brian~

Me neither bro,

Yesterday i was listening to Journey, today ive been playing Lamb Of God, i feel sorry for those who can only listen to one type of Metal..

STILL, looking forward to some new Testament!!!! :lol:

Cheers

Matty..

Yeah, I can't wait to hear the new Testament! I'm looking forward to hearing Skolnick put out another studio effort with them. I'm hoping to see them live sometime, because I've never been able to.

~Brian~

Ultimate Sinner

Postby matty35 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:28 pm

Me too Brian...

I did see them support Black Sabbath back in 1992, Skolnick was still in the band, think it was the Ritual tour, very good gig, lots of head banging!!

There is some new live Testament on Youtube, the song is called "Afterlife", theres a couple of vid's on there, but the audio quality is crap, cant really make the tune out...take a look Brian..

Cheers

Matty... :wink:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:28 am

matty35 wrote:Me too Brian...

I did see them support Black Sabbath back in 1992, Skolnick was still in the band, think it was the Ritual tour, very good gig, lots of head banging!!

There is some new live Testament on Youtube, the song is called "Afterlife", theres a couple of vid's on there, but the audio quality is crap, cant really make the tune out...take a look Brian..

Cheers

Matty... :wink:

I'll check it out!

~Brian~

Previous

Return to Free for all...