Have you ever being crying listening to a song ?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Have you ever being crying listening to a song ?

Postby Fakeblue » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:26 am

As for me, I've cried listeining to Gamma Ray's 'The Silence'
But it was happiness tears :D

Killer of Giants

Re: Have you ever being crying listening to a song ?

Postby MetalHead » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:19 am

not really, but I get chills when I hear Zakk Wylde
play the 2nd solo in Mr. Crowley 8O 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:09 am

Many Times!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:14 pm

Happens sometimes and happened just the other day, as a matter of fact. Of course, there's a story behind it.
A week ago this past Friday my dad had a heart attack. He underwent bypass surgery last Tuesday. After sitting in the hospital all day and finally getting to see him that night I was pretty much an emotional wreck. When they finally ran us out of the hospital that night, my daughter and I made the journey to the parking garage to find the car. When I had turned the car off the radio was on (and pretty loud). Well, as soon as I turned it over to start it, the radio came on and tears immediately started streaming down my face. I just had to sit there and listen to that entire song.

When I was a teenager and living with my dad the song "It's a Heartache" by Bonnie Tyler came out. I know, it's lame. But, I always loved that song for some reason. Every time it would come on the radio Dad and I would sing to it and goof around.

And, now, here it was playing as he lay in the open heart recovery unit. Awwww, my daddy had a heartache. But, it made me smile remembering how goofy we used to act when we heard that song. Plus, it was ironic (or was it???) that it was "our song" and now there he laid recovering from a "heartache".

*sniff sniff*

I haven't told him this story yet. But, I will soon . . .

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:26 pm

Do chills count?

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:30 am

Doobie wrote:Happens sometimes and happened just the other day, as a matter of fact. Of course, there's a story behind it.
A week ago this past Friday my dad had a heart attack. He underwent bypass surgery last Tuesday. After sitting in the hospital all day and finally getting to see him that night I was pretty much an emotional wreck. When they finally ran us out of the hospital that night, my daughter and I made the journey to the parking garage to find the car. When I had turned the car off the radio was on (and pretty loud). Well, as soon as I turned it over to start it, the radio came on and tears immediately started streaming down my face. I just had to sit there and listen to that entire song.

When I was a teenager and living with my dad the song "It's a Heartache" by Bonnie Tyler came out. I know, it's lame. But, I always loved that song for some reason. Every time it would come on the radio Dad and I would sing to it and goof around.

And, now, here it was playing as he lay in the open heart recovery unit. Awwww, my daddy had a heartache. But, it made me smile remembering how goofy we used to act when we heard that song. Plus, it was ironic (or was it???) that it was "our song" and now there he laid recovering from a "heartache".

*sniff sniff*

I haven't told him this story yet. But, I will soon . . .

Thanks you for sharing.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:30 am

I always cry when I hear Bobby Goldsboro's 'Honey'. :|
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:58 am

I Cry every time i hear a Prog/Power song :cry: But my eyes cry seas of blood and my viking hat is caked in Mud . My tears of plasma may never seize as they flow down on to my furry cod piece. :lol: :cry:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:57 pm

The song "Dreamer" by Bobby Blue Bland and Rare Earth really do me in, that song always brings mist to my eyes. Queen-Don't Stop Me Now it'a a fast speedy song but the way Mr. Mercury is singing it is so so so beautiful/the man has some awesome angelic lungs...'beautiful voice. Badlands "In A Dream" is yet another Classic tearjerker...'the list of great bands goes on & on and on!

Return to Free for all...