Shame

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Shame

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:20 am

I don't know about you guys, but if I had to compare all emotions in life, I think the worst of them, far beyond fear or anger is really shame.

Describe here the worst shame feelings you ever been through.

Ok, let's be fair, I'll start.

Once upon a time,
No.
Once on holiday in southern France, I was late to an appointment with friends, so I decided to run in order to make it in time. The place was basically bar teracces all along the sea, and so many chicks. I suppose there was a lot of nice things to do with those chicks, but I didn't find anything better than slip and fall on the ground in front of every-fucking-body. As I was struggling against this strong desire to kill myself, I managed to stand back up and get back on the run, and then I fell AGAIN.

:D :evil:

Killer of Giants

Re: Shame

Postby Moose6 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:37 am

I think you're talkin about embaresment... not shame.

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:28 am

Moose6 wrote:I think you're talkin about embaresment... not shame.

Yeah, what was your worst embarassment on stage ? I have a Skid Row live where Baz falls on his but on a slippery stage lol

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:50 pm

Most embarrassing moment for me was when we arrived late for a Top 40 gig and were hurrying to set up before showtime. We were totally stressed out because the contract said we had to start at 7:30 exactly or else they would dock our pay. When we were finally ready, we half-assed tuned up, the drummer counted it out and my lead guitarist, who also sang lead on the tune, completely forgot the words to the 1st verse and went straight into the chorus of the song! How embarrasing!!! It only got worse from there because as his brain went blank, he couldn't remember the chords or how to get out of the chorus and back into the verse of the song! We ended up playing that chorus part for about a minute and did some cheesy ending. That was embarassing. :|
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 pm

ouch :?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:24 am

Deansolo wrote:Most embarrassing moment for me was when we arrived late for a Top 40 gig and were hurrying to set up before showtime. We were totally stressed out because the contract said we had to start at 7:30 exactly or else they would dock our pay. When we were finally ready, we half-assed tuned up, the drummer counted it out and my lead guitarist, who also sang lead on the tune, completely forgot the words to the 1st verse and went straight into the chorus of the song! How embarrasing!!! It only got worse from there because as his brain went blank, he couldn't remember the chords or how to get out of the chorus and back into the verse of the song! We ended up playing that chorus part for about a minute and did some cheesy ending. That was embarassing. :|

Ho shit. Bad one. :cry:

Return to Free for all...