Sad Christmas ?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Sad Christmas ?

Postby Fakeblue » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:43 am

Have you ever felt that Christmas is making you sad ?
That should be a happy day, Christ was born, etc ...famillies get together and give gifts, but for some reasons, especially this year, christmas has the opposite effect on me.

Anyone feeling the same ?

All Access Member

Re: Sad Christmas ?

Postby _will_ » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:43 pm

Nephew and neice were rather ill this year, so when I went to see them, they weren't too active, and that is usually a happy part of Xmas day for me.
spent most of the day playing freetetris.org

hope you feel better!

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:53 am

Thanks will.
Actually I found out why I was sad. That's because I've got drunk with white wine and started hitting on that girl Delphine. I even went behind the compteur and put my arms around her shoulders. I thought I fucked up but I heard from her brother she liked it .!!!!!!!

So this Christmas is finally good...;thanks you people on this board for indulging me, I love you all

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:14 am

That's some funny shit there, Fake!
Good for you!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:50 pm

I quess we all go through that feeling of sadness when the Christmas Holiday season comes but it's in a good way a few misty tears 'cause I think about my Mother (passed away ten yrs ago) & Father (when I was just a toddler)..'I think of them often and especially so around special Holidays like Christmas, etc.,. So I understand where your coming from but it's not a terrible hurt although it used to be but now it's just a misty happy/sad moment that lingers just a bit then I recall all the glorious times with them. :D Smile.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Demon_A_Go-Go » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:03 pm

Definetely I am having pretty positive feelings ,there is no work at all,all my friends are staying at the town and we are enjoying the evenings ,I got more time to practice with my band fellows,we have heavy snowfall and I love to take a walk outside with my dog.

Return to Free for all...