NAMM 08: Randy Rhoads signature amp.

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

NAMM 08: Randy Rhoads signature amp.

Postby MetalHead » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:23 pm

"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Re: NAMM 08: Randy Rhoads signature amp.

Postby Shadow » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 pm

How sweet to see such an honor bestowed on the legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads in whom was/is a master trailblazer: a Marshall named after him a Marshall 1959RR. It's beautifully designed & sturdy looking/a nice white cream color (I'm surprise that it doesn't have polka dots on it! All the same it's a real sturdy Classic design something RHOADS would be proud of.) Thanks for sharing this special moment and I bet there were many musicians represented there promoting/their music genre field(s) & band(s) with their Classic signatures at this year special NAMM 2008 Convention Event, thanks for sharing. That Tommy Bolin Classic signature guitar made in his honor is pretty wild how awesome! 8) :D

Killer of Giants

Postby SDBinNY » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Would be really nice if the price was reasonable.. List is about 5k on these and street price is expected to be 32-3400.

There is also rumor that the white ones will be the LTD versions, and that a black one will follow in standard production..

My only problem with this deal...

Has anyone ever heard Randy mention that his were modded? No where that I have read..

Randy supposedly received these from the Marshall Factory in England while recording with Ozzy...
Aren't there QR videos with the same Marshalls behind him?

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:34 pm

SDBinNY wrote:Would be really nice if the price was reasonable.. List is about 5k on these and street price is expected to be 32-3400.

There is also rumor that the white ones will be the LTD versions, and that a black one will follow in standard production..

Has anyone ever heard Randy mention that his were modded? No where that I have read..

Randy supposedly received these from the Marshall Factory in England while recording with Ozzy...

Randy did have the MOD done (check randyrhoads,tk the info is there somewhere) but from the info I have he didn't really like it so he bypass it by using a different input (there are 4 in the front)........

by the way, there are 2 other posts about this amp :roll: maybe you should look at some of the posts before you start a new one :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby SDBinNY » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:49 am

sytharnia wrote:
SDBinNY wrote:Would be really nice if the price was reasonable.. List is about 5k on these and street price is expected to be 32-3400.

Randy did have the MOD done (check randyrhoads,tk the info is there somewhere) but from the info I have he didn't really like it so he bypass it by using a different input (there are 4 in the front)........

by the way, there are 2 other posts about this amp :roll: maybe you should look at some of the posts before you start a new one :wink:

Whoa.. Did someone brush their teeth with Preparation H this morning?

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 pm

SDBinNY wrote:
sytharnia wrote:

Whoa.. Did someone brush their teeth with Preparation H this morning?

No but I was one of the dudes to post about this and am feeling sad the I didn't get many responses :cry: I just want to be loved :wink: :lol: :lol:

Return to Free for all...