New AC/DC Album

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

New AC/DC Album

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:29 am

AC/DC are going into the studio in March to finally record a new Album!

And about time too. :D

http://www.spinner.com/2008/02/19/ac-dc ... new-album/

Ultimate Sinner

Re: New AC/DC Album

Postby rockinrye » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 am

Too add fuel too the fire , I heard it was gonna be a double disc , with the working title of " Strap It On"

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:55 am

Yeah ive been hearing that for a couple years. but in an interview Malcom Young Denied it. yet in another interview Brian Johnson said they have nearly 50 songs! so it may be double.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 pm

And apparently Brian has a solo cd out ?!?!

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:53 am

dunno about that. but i do know a year or so back he did a Ballet!!! and he was on a TV show last year called the Race. racing Celebrity's in go karts haha.
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:58 am

CharvelSuperStrat wrote:Yeah ive been hearing that for a couple years. but in an interview Malcom Young Denied it. yet in another interview Brian Johnson said they have nearly 50 songs! so it may be double.

I bet all 50 songs sound like Back In Black too! :lol: I'm just kidding...I like AC/DC. :wink:

~Brian~

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Hopefully this means a TOUR! I never got to see them back in the day, so it would be cool to see them live. They don't need to put out a new album - Brian's right, it's all gonna sound like Back in Black anyway! Just go out and do a greatest hits tour and I'll be there :P

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 am

ACDC RULES!!!! Can't wait to take my son to see this band when it goes on tour.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:58 pm

AC/DC are an tremendous iconic legendary band: I've never seen such an gathering of fans afore in the History of Hard Rock/Metal that they have at their numerous Concerts. It goes on for a million miles and it's just them on the billing :!: They amazing professional Pioneers AC/DC (as is Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin & Jimi Hendrix) musicians that set the standards of how it should be done! There is an Tribute life size stature to their 1st Vocalist the late great Bon Scott in their home Country of Austrailia, how beautiful is that! My favorite album/Cd of there's is AC/DC "Back In Black" it's monster masterpiece all the way...'totally kicks. Right on AC/DC & obviously look forward to their new master grooves, their awesome :!: Peace.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 am

Gutterflower wrote:Hopefully this means a TOUR! I never got to see them back in the day, so it would be cool to see them live. They don't need to put out a new album - Brian's right, it's all gonna sound like Back in Black anyway! Just go out and do a greatest hits tour and I'll be there :P

Never seen AC/DC live? I guees I'll start at the beginning.Ihave seen these tours:
Flick of the Switch(I have a coupla pics from this tour)
Fly on the Wall
Blow up your Video
Who Made Who

S.A.R.S concert in Toronto

Check 'em out .

If you wanna see rare AC/DC check out the dvd " Plug Me In"

Return to Free for all...