Wanted: lead singer

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Wanted: lead singer

Postby Doobie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:57 am

All Access Member

Re: Wanted: lead singer

Postby _will_ » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:33 am

Good news or bad news then?

When the band appeared, I thought it was going to be great, got bored of it quickly though :(
taking a new direction without him then?

All Access Member

Re: Wanted: lead singer

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Personally to me, it's heartbreaking news & surprising at that seeing all that they went through to get this energetic band VELVET REVOLVER that they created from their inner Soul on the map, so to speak..'so yes, it's sad that Vocalist Scott Weiland was let go due to his extreme unusual behavior. I could sometimes see the distance in their live performances as of late: Weiland often times would be in a different head space from his music collegues & that is not good and the founder/leader Slash would stare at him in such a way that said "What's going on..." I know that the famous legendary members "Slash-guitars, Duff-bass, Weiland-vocals, Sorum-drums & Kushner-guitars of Velvet Revolver all had their personal struggles with drug addiction, etc.,. & sort "help" for those evil demons/drugs that were destoying their health & personal life and are now in healthy set of mind although they mentioned it is a struggle keeping it all balance in healthy way. It seems Weiland is letting this harmful addiction take over him...'and that's heartbreaking 'cause the man has amazing Vocals & very smooth/sauve muscianship. I hope he/Weiland seriously get the proper help he so needs to re-capture that unique & unusual music talents he brought to the forefont, in a healthy way. Much respects to Velvet Revolver....'your an awesome band & "She builds quick Machine (the newest video), Slither & I Fall to Pieces...'are really cool & incrediable videos from your masterworks Albums/Cd's recordings. 8) Peace.

Return to Free for all...