Scott (Orange Juice ) Weiland out of Velvet Revolver

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Scott (Orange Juice ) Weiland out of Velvet Revolver

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:57 pm

I've not heard one song from Velvet Revolver, so I have no opinion formed of them. I did like STP during my college days, but it's not the type of music that I can re-visit anymore though.

~Brian~

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:39 pm

harddriver wrote:
rockinrye wrote:I bought the 1st VR and didn't lioke it . So iraded my son that for the Evanescence disc Fallen .

I think I won the trade.
Both Evanescence CD's were better than both of the VR efforts and that is pretty sad if ya think about it. :cry:

I'd rather look at Amy Lee than that Scott Weiland dude any day! But then again that should be saved for another post!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:11 am

Its still a shock that he is no longer in VR.
The artist formally known as Brawler

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:09 pm

You know......I don't really know what to say. I am a FAN of Scott's. I liked him in STP and Velvet Revolver. It's really a shame that he can't get his shit together, he really is a TALENTED guy. I love his voice.

I saw STP for the first time in 1994 (and again in 1996) right after Kurt Cobain passed away. He got on his little soapbox on stage and went on a rant about how f*cked up Cobain was because he was a junkie, and here it was, revealed not much later that he was fighting the same battle. :?

I am, and have been a fan of Saul Hudson...AKA Slash for even longer than Scott. I was fortunate to see G N' R with the original member's in 1989 on the Rolling Stones tour in Los Angeles, and two other times after all the changes on the Use Your Illusion tour, and I was fortunate to see VR in Tucson the last two years.

Previous

Return to Free for all...