Just a thought....

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Just a thought....

Postby mrmetal » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:54 pm

How about not importing medical supplies, or food for that matter from a country that cleary does not have our best interests in mind....

WASHINGTON - The Chinese manufacturer of a heparin ingredient does not have adequate systems for ensuring that the raw materials it uses are safe and that any impurities are removed, the Food and Drug Administration told the company Monday.

Jeez.... are we outsourcing everything these days? Makes you wonder where we are headed besides to third-world-ville..... :?

All Access Member

Re: Just a thought....

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:02 am

mrmetal wrote:How about not importing medical supplies, or food for that matter from a country that cleary does not have our best interests in mind....

WASHINGTON - The Chinese manufacturer of a heparin ingredient does not have adequate systems for ensuring that the raw materials it uses are safe and that any impurities are removed, the Food and Drug Administration told the company Monday.

Jeez.... are we outsourcing everything these days? Makes you wonder where we are headed besides to third-world-ville..... :?

It's because our government is in bed with everyone they shouldn't be! These fuel prices are total nonsense as well! Again, I blame our government because they allow the middle eastern countries to dictate oil prices to the rest of the world. If they'd build more offshore oil riggs and start drilling more over here it wouldn't give those countries such leadway. Every single one of them up in Washington are crooks, making money for themselves, using the American people to better their own lifestyles. I may be wrong, but that's the way I see it these days. :roll:

~Brian~

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:17 pm

The population of China is approximately 6.6 billion people. Obviously the US Goverment is trying to create commerce between the 2 countries and ultimately not for China's benefit LOL. The tariffs the US Gov collects on imports is staggering. Where is that money going? Thats why they wanted to outsource all the manufacturing here so everything coming in gets hit with those tariffs. Could you imagine the impact of cigarette companies getting 6.6 billion people to smoke, buy our cars, electronics, etc.... We let them import their crap to basically appease them until we hammer them with ours. Like you said Brian the govt is corrupt. They are destroying and selling out our own country so big business gets richer. Amercian jobs are lost so we can make the same products cheaper in Bangladesh or Mexico and then sell to China for a marked up price. These companies no longer have to pay higher wages, benefits, 401k, time 1/2, stock options etc.... and they save and make billions. NAFTA and CAFTA have crippled the Middle class here. By the people for the people? I support the troops, I love this country and would rather live nowhere else. But our goverment is
hellbent on making money and their flag is green not red white and blue.
Like Dave Mustaine said "The System Has Failed".

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 am

I Got Poison tickets the other day :D

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 pm

A-HA-HA- HA- Haaaaarghhhhh!!! I've been reading the posts in this thread, reading these desperate sounding criticisms of the medical/ chemical and political stuff ( the most telling sign of too much television, since it's not natural and far too unhealthy for "you and me" to have more interest in politicians and what they do, than say . . . a passing TV ad, but for the ALMIGHTY General Media and it's hype, whose business is based on how much we watch and seeth over, ( or "consume" and allow ourselves to be affected by) and then . . . WHAMM-O!!! Harddriver's post is down there on at the bottom like a little puppy with big eyes stating " I got some Poison tickets." O, man!!! That was ridiculous!!! Ha-ha-ha! Heh-heh-heh-heh. Hhmmm. :lol:
Last edited by frethead on Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:09 pm

frethead wrote:A-HA-HA- HA- Haaaaarghhhhh!!! I've been reading the posts in this thread, reading these desperate sounding criticisms of the medical/ chemical and political stuff ( the most telling sign of too much television, since it's far-too unnatural for "you and me" to have more interest in politicians and what they do than say . . . a passing TV ad, but for the ALMIGHTY General Media and it's hype, whose business is based on how much we watch and seeth over, ( or "consume" and allow ourselves to be affected by) and then . . . WHAMM-O!!! Harddriver's post is down there on at the bottom like a little puppy with big eyes stating " I got some Poison tickets." O, man!!! That was funny!!! Ha-ha-ha! Heh-heh-heh-heh. Hhmmm. :lol:

Desperate? Too much tv? Do you even know what the hell is going on or even what your talking about? So the economy isn't bad and were making all this up? Our goverment outsources US jobs for our best interest? it's far too unnatural to care about what is going on here where we live? China isn't importing lead and unsafe materials? ROFL...Now that is pretty funny. :?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm

OK Obama, let's see how much difference your pessimism is going to make . . . . . . . . . It's your health. By the way, There's still time to settle for "victim of your circumstances," too. LOLOL
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:19 pm

" I raise a toast to all of those .... Who are breaking their backs everyday .... If wantin the good life is such a crime... then law men pull me away yea .. here's to ya " - Brett Michaels ( Nothin But a Good time ) :lol:

Return to Free for all...