Where's Greg Chaison?

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Where's Greg Chaison?

Postby pyschokenetic » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 am

I know he is on myspace; just saw his page-got it from Jake's m/s page. Looks like he lives the domestic life in Mesa, Az. But he doesn't mention any recent musical outtings.

Has anyone actually heard his solo Cd, "It's about time" ? Cover has him sitting on the front end of a RoadRunner; maybe it's Jake's car!!! Was the music good? Didn't he sing on a few tunes there? :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Where's Greg Chaison?

Postby Nikki_Saixx » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:19 am

"It's About Time" has a half of Badlands and Greg sang almost all the songs there. This CD also has the Badlands song "The River". At that time, in 1995 it was unreleased.
Nice one, but I think nothing very special, except having ex-Badlands bass player as vocalist. Anyway, he knows now to sing and play the blues! :)

Postby jefnel1 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:03 am

Greg is doing well living the family life in Arizona these days. We chatted about a year ago via email. He's had a few studio gigs since Badlands, and his solo LP "It's About Time" is really good.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:51 am

I Spoke Via Mail Too not so long ago...And Sent him some Stuff he Didn't Have from the badlands days...

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 pm

He actually sent me a reply on Myspace a few months ago and i was stoked :D Seems like a cool cat just raising his family and livin the good life.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby gillenfan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 am

The cd is pretty good! Bluesy-rock.Vocals are ok,all sung by Greg except one song- Rob Lamothe(Riverdogs) sings amazingly on the Badlands song "The River." Rumor is that he was asked to be Badlands vocalist after Ray Gillen quit. He passed because he was friends with Ray.
The guitarist,Jim McMellen is very good-surprised he hasn't done anything since.

Return to Free for all...