Reality TV (pt. 2)

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Reality TV (pt. 2)

Postby Doobie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:52 am

I know there's an original thread with this topic but, I didn't feel like fanning through page after page to find it (I tried! Made it through 6 or 7 pages before giving up!)

I didn't watch every second of every episode of Celeb Rehab last season (mainly due to that Baldwin asshole!) but, do hope the ones that tried to overcome have fared well. Check out this seasons celeb line-up (you'll recognize a couple of these names, for sure!):
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/telev ... 1200148073

All Access Member

Re: Reality TV (pt. 2)

Postby BlackHeaven » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Gary Busey is gonna be a mentor??!!!

Hoo boy, now that might be a train wreck worth watching...

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:49 pm

I hate a lot of tv Doobie but I loved the Celeb Rehab from last year. America loves trainwrecks and hoping those people can come to terms with their demons. I agree Baldwin was a pretentious turd and was glad when he left. I hope Jeff Conway gets his act together he seems like a real human being.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:01 pm

I cant beleive ol Steven Adler is gonna give sobriety a shot 8O That dude is a waste of space and drugs have got that dude looking like hes mentally disabled. I have no sympathy for some joker who has the world at his feet and throws it all away for smack. Hes just on there for the press anyway.

Return to Free for all...