I'm off to Rocklahoma !!!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

I'm off to Rocklahoma !!!

Postby Badseeddbs » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 pm

We head out on the road tomorrow for the big show and man words cannot describe the feeling I have right now....its really happening!

To play the 2nd stage between Extreme and Triumph (our stage is right next to teh main..we entertain the crowd while one tears down and the other sets up) is really a dream come true for me.... 300,000 tickets have been sold according to the promoter so you figure about 60,000 a day average...not too bad...the sun will be down so we get full use of the lights and PA!!

So many greats are going to be there...Bill Leverty, Warren D, Vinnie Moore (w/ UFO), George lynch, possible Jake e lee with Enuff z nuff, Brad Gillis, Rik Emmet. Along with some great bands like XYZ, Torra Torra, Kix, Steelheart, Tesla...ect....I have died and gone to heaven.

There will be a full report along with tons of pics...If Jake is there i am getting his old guitar signed and some pics of us for sure.

So not only do I get to witness this amazing line up...I get to play a small role in it as well :)

Life is good!!!

Dave

www.valorrocks.com

Re: I'm off to Rocklahoma !!!

Postby skezza » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Awesome man, that sounds great, Warren is one of the nicest guys and as he's the only one ive met from your lineup, i can tell you hes a top notch guy.

Enjoy it man!
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby _will_ » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Steelheart is touring :? He hasn't released anything recently has he?
Good luck though!
lol, Jake still hasn't fully given an answer then?

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:58 am

Have the time of your life! Can't wait to read about it and see your pictures 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 am

Daaang, that is excellent!!! Have your self a hell of a time and stick it to 'em, DAVE!!!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby JR97 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 am

Rock on. Get pics.

Rick Emmett is one of the most underrated players ever. The Triumph live album, "Stages" is top notch. Dude can the run full gamut of styles like flipping a switch. I'd love to see that guy live.

What's the name of your band?

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:42 am

Wow, sounds extremely exciting and the special Classic Hard Rock/Metal extravaganza ROCKLAHOMA/2008 Concert Event is still going on today July 11th...'started on July 8 or 9th. That's great & I surely hope that all the legendary musicians & bands like TESLA, Warren DiMartini, George Lynch, XYZ, Rik Emmet, ENufff Z Nuff w/a hopeful surprise appearance from the Electric Rebel guitarist Jake E. Lee (in whom has some pretty impressive music projects in the works!), the Iconic band TRIUMPH and many other Classic Hard Rocker's/bands to be present and Rock the House Down which they've done so "supremely" back in the 80's/90's and many continue onward to do "have a grand time of it and hope that the special Concert ROCKLAHOMA Event" will be featured in many major USA magazines like Metal Edge & Hit Parader etc.,. which both I believe did a heavy groovin' coverage on from the 1st Rocklahoma/2007 Event. Thanks for sharing and I bet your band VALOR hit the 2nd stage with much zesty energies...'and when you have the time "please" do share your special moment/live pic's on & off stage of this Rocklahoma 2008 Concert Event and the many special music artists/bands that appeared there! 8) :D 8O Peace.

Return to Free for all...