SUPERGROUP

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: SUPERGROUP

Postby Deansolo » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Gutterflower wrote:I saw Jason Bonham play when he toured with Jimmy Page on the Outrider tour in 1988. Excellent show, culminating in Page playing an instrumental Stairway To Heaven. I'll never forget that-the entire stadium stood and sang that song the whole way through, thousands of lighters in the air.

I saw that tour..great show! I still got the JP button I bought there on my guitar strap.

I'll post a pic of the stub in the "stubs" thread. :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:01 am

harddriver wrote:OK OK OK OK im sorry i didnt know he jammed with Led Fuckin Zepplin and did all of his DAD's old songs. And now hes with Foreigner ( seeing them at the State Fair on Aug 16th :D ) that NEW band that hes the original drummer for ( Foreigner cover band featuring Mick Jones ) And as far as Poison not having any substance ( Im not a fan seriously im not. :lol: ) which most of their songs are downright chessy tounge and cheek i dont see Bonham doing a 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR FEATURING CINDERELLA and selling OUT AMPITHEATERS WORLDWIDE :wink: ( I had to do it sorry ) and he played with UFO huh ? Well i bet i can find more people that have seen an actual UFO and been abducted by aliens than have any clue he was in that band. Hey im not saying hes not a cool dude and he is a good drummer but they could have done a little better than him and that freak Seinfeld. Anyway quit picking on me because im like really tough and i know yoga and stuff and il find all of you i swear :wink:

:lol: LOL, Nice comeback with the UFO comment! Yeah, that's some of the weird, useless knowledge that I contain in my head!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:46 am

yah but UFO has Vinnie Moore in it thats all need be said !!!!!
Vinnie is dah Man!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:20 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
harddriver wrote:OK OK OK OK im sorry i didnt know he jammed with Led Fuckin Zepplin and did all of his DAD's old songs. And now hes with Foreigner ( seeing them at the State Fair on Aug 16th :D ) that NEW band that hes the original drummer for ( Foreigner cover band featuring Mick Jones ) And as far as Poison not having any substance ( Im not a fan seriously im not. :lol: ) which most of their songs are downright chessy tounge and cheek i dont see Bonham doing a 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR FEATURING CINDERELLA and selling OUT AMPITHEATERS WORLDWIDE :wink: ( I had to do it sorry ) and he played with UFO huh ? Well i bet i can find more people that have seen an actual UFO and been abducted by aliens than have any clue he was in that band. Hey im not saying hes not a cool dude and he is a good drummer but they could have done a little better than him and that freak Seinfeld. Anyway quit picking on me because im like really tough and i know yoga and stuff and il find all of you i swear :wink:

:lol: LOL, Nice comeback with the UFO comment! Yeah, that's some of the weird, useless knowledge that I contain in my head!
Oh poet trust me thats nothing brutha. Im so pathetic i can name all original members of most 80's hair bands. Now thats useless knowledge :roll:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:39 am

harddriver wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:

Oh poet trust me thats nothing brutha. Im so pathetic i can name all original members of most 80's hair bands. Now thats useless knowledge :roll:

Well, actually I can hang pretty well probably. I use to read Metal Edge constantly, so I gained a lot of useless knowledge! If I devoted half the time to my studies as I did to reading about musicians I'd be a rocket scientist right now! :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:48 am

I have boxes and boxes of Metal Edge magazine (Gerri Miller era) up in the attic because I had a subscription for years. Does anyone remember RIP magazine? I've got almost every issue they ever put out because I started subscribing to them when they first began. I loved that magazine-they had great, well written articles with a good variety of bands.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:37 am

Gutterflower wrote:I have boxes and boxes of Metal Edge magazine (Gerri Miller era) up in the attic because I had a subscription for years. Does anyone remember RIP magazine? I've got almost every issue they ever put out because I started subscribing to them when they first began. I loved that magazine-they had great, well written articles with a good variety of bands.

Yeah, I use to read both regularly. I liked ME better than RIP though. I looked at a Metal Edge the other day and all that was in it was punk/emo music! It was pretty sad actully! :cry:

Previous

Return to Free for all...