our least favorite players

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: our least favorite players

Postby harddriver » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm

And i really hate Dweezil Zappa :x I mean has he ever put anything out ? Ive never heard anything he has ever played :? Is he even a real guitar player :? He played in that Don Johnson video for the song Heart Beat :P I also hate his brother Super Cali Fragilistic ExP Alidocious Zappa and his sister Trojan Latex Zappa :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:19 am

CharvelSuperStrat wrote:Blasphemy! Pete Townsend is great!

Steve Vai is a douche! hes sooooo full of himself! he even talks in the 3rd person! lame! Steve Vai aint got nothing on John Petrucci or Satch.

Ugh, how can you even say that? The Who is one of the worst bands of all time!! I can't even think of one "decent" song they put out.

Killer of Giants

Postby CharvelSuperStrat » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

Doobie wrote:
CharvelSuperStrat wrote:Blasphemy! Pete Townsend is great!

Steve Vai is a douche! hes sooooo full of himself! he even talks in the 3rd person! lame! Steve Vai aint got nothing on John Petrucci or Satch.

Ugh, how can you even say that? The Who is one of the worst bands of all time!! I can't even think of one "decent" song they put out.

Baba O Riley, Won`t Get Fooled Again, Bargain, I Can`t Explain, Who Are You, My Wife etc etc??
"Hello this is Robbin Crosby from RATT, and when you're in your car remember to buckle up for safety, ITS THE LAW!"

Postby skezza » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Charvelised wrote:I would Say Mick Mars and Brad Gillis!
Skezza are you on EVERY forum in the world!..
I have just been search for some info on a guitar I just bought and your name pops up several times!...Guitar choas included!
Hehe, I'm on lots of different forums trust me on that. Not sure which guitar you have been looking for so I don't know where my name relates to it :lol: :P Mick, I would say isn't bad, but isn't great. I think Brad was great at first but became to reliant on this whole wammy cricket trick that he sort of invented.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Secret Loser

Postby alfamy1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 am

harddriver wrote:Edge definately :x I absolutely hate that chode. Ive always hated Malmsteen as well . Wes Boreland , Ritchie Blackmoore , Both of the slags in Warrant just to name a few.

:?: are u jealous why u cant play like malmsteen or blackmore ? give me a big break :!: :!: :!:
#### WOOD LOVE TO SEE JAKE E SURROUNDED WITH
LOADS OF EFFECTS AND MUSIC INSTRUMENTZ LIKELY A MUSIC-LABORATORY !! ####

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Jack White of the White Stripes. #17 on Rolling Stone's top 100 list, gets me laughing every time I see it (and much of that list, for that matter.)

Postby SRV43 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 am

mrmetal wrote:I can usually find something about any professional guitarist that I like. But The Edge is one I simply cannot understand why so many think he is this awesome guitarist. Take away his delay pedal and he is pretty lame.
Too friggin funny and all to true! Everyone raves about the Edge and what a great guitarist he is,,,PLUGH! That guy made a career out of 2 notes and a large delay budget.

Postby SRV43 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:21 am

Too friggin funny and all to true! Everyone raves about the Edge and what a great guitarist he is,,,PLUGH! That guy made a career out of 2 notes and a large delay budget.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm not gonna put myself in a shark's mouth by saying who's my least favorite: when I know nothing about being a musician and plus I dont know how to play any instrument. I've always wanted to learn though, the bass (JOHN of RARE EARTH is my fav) and drums (PETE of RARE EARTH love him/my fave) & woodwinds/sax (GIL of RARE EARTH my fav' the song Dreamer, beautiful saxophone playin')...'anyway, I never learned but instead take up painting lessons throughout school/College (do illustrations/stories) instead, smile. It's my passion. I do get sorta melonchally (jealous/the green eye Monster will show for I know some of you are excellent Musicians..'and I envy & admire that. It's not easy to do...'bending your hands this & that way) for not learning the piano at least, I was totally jealous of my Aunt whom plays Classical/JAZZ piano. But that soon fades away with time. Anyway, that's that...'I don't have a least favorite player. 8)

Previous

Return to Free for all...